Contributor
As an older gal I don’t really know the first thing about technology so I’ve always been resistant to ordering anything I don’t see presented and reviewed. I decided to risk it and order a pair of sketchers boots in the rose. It was very important the color matched my pants because as silly as it sound I like to dress up as a pink mrs clause for valentines. The little grandkids love it. QVC is so accurate in how they photograph it was a complete success and I will definitely be wearing them more than just once. SOOOO cute!
Respected Contributor

Re: Online purchase success!

@So Great and So Fun    What a fun idea.  No wonder your grandchildren like it!  Enjoy your pink tradition and I'm glad you like the boots.

I've had good luck ordering shoes and boots here, especially Clarks and March Fisher.

aroc3435

washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@So Great and So Fun   Whoa!  There will be no stopping you now. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@So Great and So Fun - I'm so glad you had such a good experience. Now you've dipped your toes in!

Hi @Kachina624 and @aroc3435- It's good to "see" both of you! Happy wishes for 2022 to you both, and to you @So Great and So Fun!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   Happy to see you, too.  

I am mostly over on the mellyg  Proboards now and Wisteria Lane occasionally, but I still check in here, too, since I still watch QVC programs on TV but prefer to order the items online so I can get my Rakutencashback.

Best wishes for a wonderful 2022.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom    Best wishes to you and hoping 2022 will be the best year yet!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment