Regular Contributor

One "late in the game" free shipping is NOT going to fix qvc.....

QVC, why wait so late to offer free ship for 1 day??? Many (not all) have done their shopping. Qvc, the need for much shorter presentations on items including the TSV IS SOOOO wanted by your customers!!!  QVC, customers want more of a VARIETY of items each day! 

Not telling you how to run your business, but you really need to hear the customers..

LISTEN TO US , PLEASE!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: One "late in the game" free shipping is NOT going to fix qvc.....

I fully agree! Many other companies either had free shipping or free shipping after a certain price point. My Christmas presents were purchased elsewhere on line or in stores.

The V 'VALUE" in QVC has been long gone!

Contributor

Ditto!  My same feeling exactly.  Also, "thumbs down" to the fact that the new beauty channel isn't available to cable.  I miss Alberti!  Frankly most of the presentations anymore on QVC are quite boring - same ole - same old!.  

Respected Contributor

One thing that made me happy is that I ordered 2 things yesterday. When I went to Order Status it said free shipping and handling on those too. They were still In Process. 

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

One thing that made me happy is that I ordered 2 things yesterday. When I went to Order Status it said free shipping and handling on those too. They were still In Process. 

What is weird is the totals on the orders still reflect the Shipping and handling. I will keep an eye on my credit card charges. I copied the orders.

Honored Contributor

Well sure they have it now so that people will buy more on top of what they already have bought!

Honored Contributor

I agree with everything said thus far... I'm glad to see them enter the free shipping fray, but it's too little too late... But then, it seems QVC is increasingly too late to the dance...

One has to assume that their Christmas season, featuring endless presentations of uninteresting items, some of which they've been selling for years, was tanking and this is intended to give them the boost they need. I'm not sure how much of a boost it'll give them...

Like others, most of what I intended to order from them has already been ordered and to offer this now, well, it honestly more or less rankles, because I'm now out the shipping on the few things they had to offer that actually had appeal...

Nice idea, but timing is everything... and their sense of timing, well, I guess it flew out the door...

Better luck next time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Um, Black Friday? Cyber Monday?

Those were the days for this promotion, right?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

True, I have finished all of my holiday shopping now; however, the free shipping day allows me to spoil myself a little. Bought some Isaac tunics and another item so far. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Well, my latest problem with shipping is that the item is charged the day it is ordered.  In the past, I believe, the charge wouldn't appear until it was shipped.  Another mistake by QVC.