Contributor

Does it seem to anyone else that the same shows and items seem to be appearing continually?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!

Honored Contributor

@Beauty geek wrote:

Does it seem to anyone else that the same shows and items seem to be appearing continually?

@Beauty geek    Really?  You noticed?

Funny thing is, the Qurate CEO, in his annual report months ago, assured us that many new and innovative products were on the way.  It seems the ship has failed to arrive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Lather, rinse, repeat. 😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Because I know I am not buying jewelry, clothes, handbags, any holiday decor or general decor, I don't watch often enough to know what's offered often.

I do know when I was shopping much more than I do now, I bought the same brands of clothes, jewelry, skincare, etc. over and over again.

Maybe I'm one of the few QVC long time buyers who never bought a single item when they were bringing in new and different more often like in the 50 in 50 episodes, but that's how I shop here and pretty much every where else!

I can tell you I have a Foxcroft button front cotton blouse in just about every color Nordstrom ever sold. But a very limited number of other pieces.  

Even when I was buying jewelry almost every month, a huge percentage of what I liked was Honora or Eterna Gold, so that's what I bought.  I have lots of other jewelry, but most of that came from favorite local sources.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty geek wrote:

Q has been showing the same 12-15 products, or variations of, for years. That and the so-called entertainment factor are why I rarely watch Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not noticed that, but I have not watched as much lately.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖