Trusted Contributor

OOPs - QVC Goofed With My Order

I have purchased from QVC for many years and consider myself an excellent customer.  I've read issues that some of you have experienced, but up to today, I've been very lucky - just about issue free.

I ordered a set of 2 Susan Graver tops.  I ordered size Medium.  However, I received 1 Medium and 1 Extra Large.  Of course, the set is sold out, so I can't return it for an exchange.  One top (the size Medium) was a print and the other top (XL) was solid.  I LOVE the print top, so I don't want to return the set for a refund.  I work from home and usually wear something comfortable and neat.  I think I can make the XL be my comfortable around the house work top.

Also, it took about 15-16 days for me to get my order.  I consider that a little slow

Trusted Contributor

Re: OOPs - QVC Goofed With My Order

That's too bad about the tops! 

You're a good sport to work with the XL.  I sometimes really like an oversized top, relaxed and easy.  

The shipping times, I'm on the westcoast, it doesn't seem to matter, what company, I order from, shipping tends to run 10-14 days.  

Trusted Contributor

Good for you for working through it.

15-16 days to receive an order isn't slow at all.  Unless I am ordering through another company using their prime membership, places just take about that time

Actually I think 15-16 days is pretty good turn around time.

Thanks again for turning a negative order into positively working for you.

Where I work we call that Agility.  Its the new buzz word

Frequent Contributor

@BunSnoop This just happened to me with Vera Bradley - I received someone else's order and unfortunately the itmes I ordered were no longer in stock. They did refund my card - it took a few emails but it was done. I wish I could have made my order work the way you did but the orders were so different! It must be hard for less staff fulfilling so many orders across the board. 

I am finding on all items and vendors  - not just QVC - some items are taking longer than others. I think the recent cuts on time at the Post office are really wreaking havoc. I had an order from QVC that shipped from another coast in just a couple of days - but sat in the post office one town away for 5 days.

This post office mess is scary and its because of cuts on overtime from the top - which in a time when so many of us are depending on online orders - not just for frivolous items but for medications, etc, it just boggles the mind.

Super Contributor

It's not fair, maybe, but I judge shipping speed by Amazon and the Q generally  comes up short.  Maybe warehouses are short-staffed or there aren't enough fulfillment centers?