Respected Contributor

@Shanus  I agree.  If some of us didn't go to bed before 11:00 p.m., we wouldn't be able to get up at 5:00 a.m. to go to work so we could make the money to buy the stuff.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

Not everyone lives in the eastern time zone.  It's fair.

Trusted Contributor

I would call CS... sweet talk and see if they will honor the price.  Sometimes they will a one time accomodation.

Respected Contributor

I think some people would be unhappy if they didn't have anything to be unhappy about.

Honored Contributor

I was watching Mary Beth show a TSV sometime this weekend, don't recall exactly what it was but she said the price expires at Midnight Eastern time, which is the time QVC introduces the TSV for the next day.

Not Pacific time.

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Last night on PM Style, at 11:30PM, a Demin & Co. lamb leather jacket was shown as a ONE DAY ONLY price...reduced from $224 to &$99.98 and 5 e/p. Do you really think it's fair to give folks only a 1/2 hr. to take advantage of special pricing....especially when most of us have gone to bed? Or is that the idea..."a great deal, but we won't take a hit because it won't be seen by too many shoppers". 

One Day Only and TSV prices are good until midnight pacific time,so there was no 30-minute window. (Some hosts mention that, but most act like midnight eastern is the end of the day for everyone. It is not.)

Yes, it's fair. Everyone is going to miss out one something at some point. That's life. Some people will miss out on flash sales that take place while they are working or watching kids or sleeping or sick or away from the internet or whatever. Sometimes you will miss out, sometimes someone else will. That does mean it wasn't fair.

Honored Contributor

@Bestdressed Great suggestion and have done that before. Depending on CS you get on phone, it works. Called CS this morning to see about getting e/p (no longer avail. after 11:50 last night) on D&C long cable sweater. Struck gold. Ordered the dark olive. Of course it will be a "sweater coat" on me, but that's what I intended. 

Honored Contributor

I saw that jacket and it was a wonderful mark down... gorgeous, but I don't need one and don't know anyone to gift it to so I passed....

BUT the other late afternoon was a Doone & Bourke Florentine Medium Dome Satchel that was $263 reduced from $417 with 6 EZ pays.... oh yeah.... I did it....in Espresso.....Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Hello, Shanus. Smiley Happy

If it helps, I just checked Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray 3.5 oz. Trio Gift Set that's also a One Day Only Price and it says that there's several hours left before it expires. I'll post the link below so you can see it.

Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray 3.5 oz. Trio Gift Set

Maybe the trick is to catch the deal long before the host announces it?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative.

Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon  I'm sure you mean to be helpful and not poking fun. Thanks.