Trusted Contributor

OMG Mary Beth Roe w/NuFACE

[ Edited ]

I totally love Mary Beth as a host!!

But seeing her on this evening w/ Nu Face,  I thought she did such a good job!  And I have to say the live demo she did with it made me seriously consider purchasing it!!  She looked great before and really amazing in the after shots.

I find Mary Beth so lovely as a host!!

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG Mary Beth Roe w/NuFACE

I have always thought Mary Beth is a fantastic host and a sweet and kind person.  (I didn't see her today.)

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I have always thought Mary Beth is a fantastic host and a sweet and kind person.  (I didn't see her today.)

she seems very genuine to me as well!

HeartHeart

Valued Contributor

I didn’t see Mary Beth on the NuFace presentation, but I did see her on the preceding show, Hair U Wear (wigs). Mary Beth is such a lovely lady, always poised, polished, and kind. She and Christina (Hair U Wear) work so well together, and both look fantastic in all the wigs. I consider Mary Beth Rowe one of the very best presenters on QVC; she is a joy to watch. 

Respected Contributor

I love Mary Beth too and have for years! So calm, never yelling and always such a pleasure to watch. Do any of you remember her Wednesday night Gold shows? Boy, did I shop a lot! I still frequently wear a beautiful San Marco 14K bracelet that I bought from Mary Beth probably 20 years ago! It looks brand new, is weighty and can not imagine its cost today! 

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston 

I have a Nu Face, actually have had it for several years.  When I first received it I used it daily and, quite frankly, never saw a difference.  It did not come with the ELE attachment, so maybe that's the difference in results.  The darn thing is so expensive to purchase separately and I'm not going to buy the TSV just for the ELE. 

Respected Contributor

I’m sure MBR is a wonderful person but I don’t think she’s using the NuFace on a regular basis because if she is I don’t want it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic wrote:

@JasoninBoston 

I have a Nu Face, actually have had it for several years.  When I first received it I used it daily and, quite frankly, never saw a difference.  It did not come with the ELE attachment, so maybe that's the difference in results.  The darn thing is so expensive to purchase separately and I'm not going to buy the TSV just for the ELE. 

When Mary Beth demoed it live--I really did think it made a difference!

She is beuaitful always but after she used it I thought--wow! 

I ended up passing on it it--since I am super invested in Sisley-Paris stuff and am happy with those results Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

I’m sure MBR is a wonderful person but I don’t think she’s using the NuFace on a regular basis because if she is I don’t want it.

I am not sure if she has used it or not.

However, when she did the live demo it did look like it made a difference in her already lovely face!

Honored Contributor

HairUWear and NuFace?  LOL  Someone's working overtime to come up with these names.