Trusted Contributor

I know people have been complaining about the boards but I need to vent. I have been unable to log into the forums for 6 days now!  When I emailed social team I kept being told that the problem had been fixed. My husband is an IT specialst (retired after 36 years) and he did everything he knew to try to get me in and finally told me the problem was on the Q's end.  I can't believe I finally got on now. We'll see how long this lasts!  Vent over.

Trusted Contributor

When I changed my nic a while back it posted with my new one for one post then reverted back to the old one. Now I see on recent post that is has new nic.  UGGGHHH! I can't win!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG...Finally

[ Edited ]

6 days!! Well you have lots of reading to do @LuvmyLab . ☺

We've been describing our issues with this wonky website, mostly in Q Talk and Customer Care.

You may not recognise some of your old friends right away as many posters have had to choose new forum nicknames in the past few days.

Happy reading!  🎈

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge  Yes, I have been catching up on my forum reading!  Sorry everyone else also had problems but glad to hear I wasn't the only one.  My old nic name was KarenK.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh sure!

I know the poster KarenK.

You might want to add that to your posts for awhile so your friends can find you.

This is going to be strange. Earlier I caught myself scrolling past an unfamiliar name. After spotting that name a few more times I opened a thread and started reading.

The poster included her former nickname, and suddenly this stranger became someone I'd known for years.

It was really unsettling, actually.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was me at first because I had a very old computer.  Then I got a new one and it was the same issue.  I am getting it now but it's not the same as it was.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Today is the first time I have been able to sign in days.  Yesterday they notified me that my account had been reactivated.  That message was from the QVC customer team.  

Trusted Contributor

I for one would like an explanation on why the Q does this.

I know of no other company that obliterates a customers' Chat history and name other than QVC for cause.

Upon the disrespectful and abrupt termination of legandary and iconic artists Barbara Bixby and Louis del Olio I have been extremely sparse in what I order these days. Nothing pending in Easy Pay, etc. The Q keeps this up and its bye bye in total.

dee

Occasional Visitor

I agree.  I am finding that the "Quality", "Value" and "Convenience" are going along the wayside.  Also, they terminate hosts last year and now they hire new ones???  Not happy with that!  I have been shopping here for many, many years and have really not been happy with QVC since their merger.  My shopping has been very sparse lately and will most likely remain that way.