Super Contributor

Last year it was pjs that were being sold constantly on the Q.  This year it seems to be boots.  I am tired of tuning in to see every kind of boot available for the season.  I believe it is overkill.  I think QVC needs to re-evaluate the time spent on the same type of items.  It has become repetitive and boring.  

Honored Contributor

Im glad to see boots.  Its boot season.  Thousands of people need and want boots.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

It might not be so bad if they were good boots and the prices were competitive. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Nothing but Boots!

[ Edited ]

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

Last year it was pjs that were being sold constantly on the Q.  This year it seems to be boots.  I am tired of tuning in to see every kind of boot available for the season.  I believe it is overkill.  I think QVC needs to re-evaluate the time spent on the same type of items.  It has become repetitive and boring.  

@Elizabeth03 

You are so right QVC is like a dog with a bone....they get stuck on a product and wont let go....whether its PJs boots or lanterns....VARIETY is the key if they want to improve declining sales!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

They're still doing the PJ thing, or lounge wear.  Just look at today's TSV.  I wouldn't wear that cardigan anywhere but around the house.

I haven't seen ANY tall boots.  I've seen booties, but not one pair of boots.  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

They're still doing the PJ thing, or lounge wear.  Just look at today's TSV.  I wouldn't wear that cardigan anywhere but around the house.

I haven't seen ANY tall boots.  I've seen booties, but not one pair of boots.  

I just did a search for tall boots and there are 240 styles available.
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Im glad to see boots.  Its boot season.  Thousands of people need and want boots.

I'd say 70" of snow in some areas of Buffalo could use boots...LOTS OF BOOTS!

Super Contributor

This is the season for boots and I have seen shows that have had a variety of shoes. They offer what the shoe makers are offering every season. It just like sandals are the topic in summer.

Honored Contributor

I love boots but don't need a new pair.  The best boots I've ever purchased were from Harley Davidson I purchased some 22 years ago and I've only had a small repair.  I get them professionally polished and they look and feel great!   Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*