Valued Contributor

@Irisestill  QVC can search the phone records to locate the agent whom you spoke with; also, make note of the date & time of your call and the name of the agent.  I've had this confirmed recently when my call was poorly handled and I reached a Senior Rep. to report it.  They assured me that agent would be identified then dealt with (I didn't have their name either).  There are some top notch Customer Service Reps. but you have to persist to find them if you have a legitimate complaint.  Still --- we customers should NOT have to go to such lengths to be helped.

Trusted Contributor

IMHO, QVC could learn a lot from HSN about order processing/shipping/website experience/the list goes on.  Rather than impose the Q’s policies on HSN, they should be looking at systematic best practices.

Case in point, I ordered a maxi dress Thursday and it shipped Friday.  The other two orders I made Thursday shipped Saturday. If I order more than one item on a given day, more often than not, they ship together (although a separate shipping fee is assessed).  I routinely get my orders in 3-5 days once shipped.  

HSN return processing and refunding are exemplary in my experience and their website has very few operational issues.  

Again IMHO, the wrong company got acquired.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not the same QVC

[ Edited ]

@BSurLife65 wrote:

@Spurt  Just yesterday I had to spend an hour to reach the "right" Cust. Svc. Rep to solve a minor problem with a new product with a defect. Two calls, two posts, one email finally resulted in a satisfactory solution.  What a waste of valuable time; I'm persistent when I don't get what I pay for.  I suspect that a new group of "customer service" agents in call centers are trained to quickly dismiss our issues/complaints; I've had this happen 3 times this year when I've called to report a product problem. I was rudely cut off and told to "wait 4 hours for a Supervisor" to call me.  I never get a call back.  How RUDE.

Yesterday I wrote a post about my latest issue and got a proper response from the QVC Rep. and she emailed me with a supportive response.  WHY did I have to jump through 8 hoops to resolve a relatively minor product defect?????? When did "The customer is always right" become obsolete? QVC will lose valuable Customers if this trend continues.

@BSurLife65 

So sorry to hear about all the hassle you went through.....and your right bad service will discourage folks from shopping with QVC again.... QVC's CS used to be very good....

Sadly, not just QVC, but good customer service  is hard to find anywhere these days ....I dont know if people just hate their jobs and just try to find the easiest way to get rid of customers.  There are some that dont really seem to care about customers or trying to resolve their problems.......There have been a lot of horror stories posted on these Forums....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Good customer service is hard to find.  When I called JC Penney to cancel my father's credit card - he had passed away - the rep kept asking me to put him on the line to approve my talking to JCP.  After telling the rep a third time that he had died, I hung up.  It is as if these companies just put bodies in the chairs - minimal training and no brains.

Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

Good customer service is hard to find.  When I called JC Penney to cancel my father's credit card - he had passed away - the rep kept asking me to put him on the line to approve my talking to JCP.  After telling the rep a third time that he had died, I hung up.  It is as if these companies just put bodies in the chairs - minimal training and no brains.

@sashamatthews 

I am so sorry about your dad's passing and offer my condolences to you...

WOW!!!....How insensitive!!!! The Rep was not even listening to what you were saying....SMH!!!  I just think people in these jobs just don't care....  I would definitely call back and talk to a Supervisor or write a complaint letter......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Shan113 wrote:
Shipping delays, less than chipper or helpful customer service reps and credits from returns are slow- these describe my experiences with QVC lately. Are others experiencing anything similar?

I received an email from Q two days ago saying they were changing how returns are processed and it's supposed to be faster.  I hope so because they are slower than molasses now.

Frequent Contributor

Agreed, returns take too long to credit and exchanges take too long to apear.

Valued Contributor

@micksmum   The LONGER it takes to process(?) and issue your Refund, the LONGER a business has Your Money.  That's a great advantage for the business --- not so much for our pocketbooks.  This is NOT necessary either -- I've shopped with several BIG online retailers who issue my refund as soon as my return label is scanned (No, I'm not dreaming!).  I read too many Reviews about "bad" products which, instead of being returned or credited for, the customer "tosses it in the trash".  Great -- let's all empty our wallets straight into the garbage.  And letting the 30-day Return Period run out, then posting a negative Review???  Geeez......does anyone really have money to burn?

It IS POSSIBLE for customers to receive top-notch Service -- so it depends upon whom we choose to do business with.  No one is forcing consumers to put up with unprofessional and unsatisfactory products & practices, whether it's the local grocery store or the BIG online stores.  Our voices and our money TALK.  It's the only way the CEO's will take notice --- we can rant until we're out of breath on these and other Forums but, really....the Company pays no attention at this level.  It seems the whole world cares nothing about us Consumers (seems? it's a fact...).  

Remember -- it's your Money, Time and Satisfaction that count.  When you're honestly displeased SPEAK OUT until you get the results you want.  Take the time, stop trying to 'be nice' and hold feet to the fire.  

---- my Rant for the Month ----

Contributor

No kidding.   QVC must be losing money and hiring less or letting people go.    The wait times are absolutely stinking ridiculous.      I truly feel sorry for the Customer service agents who finally pick up.     It is not their fault.   

Shipping times, returns, and calls to customer service are off the charts bad, bad business latley.     I have tried a total of three times today to get through to a customer service agent and have listened to hours of music!       Blame corporate.   Blame corporate.    The big wheels at the top make mega bucks and QVC is still a big  corporation not solving this or do they care to solve this.

I had not turned on the TV for a long time to QVC but came back today during the shelter in place and saw an item, ordered then wanted to re-order.     I question why I am wasting my day listening to music.      Thought with the US mood and the virus it would be good to get off CNN and  it might be nice to give business and buy something.   WHY?    QVC you really need to improve.     I am giving up trying to order anything.

Trusted Contributor
Oh, boy, I just ordered 3 "as is" items and now I'm a bit nervous as to what condition they will arrive in and how much of a hassle it could be if I have to return them!😕