Frequent Contributor
Shipping delays, less than chipper or helpful customer service reps and credits from returns are slow- these describe my experiences with QVC lately. Are others experiencing anything similar?
Honored Contributor

Re: Not the same QVC

[ Edited ]

@Shan113 wrote:
Shipping delays, less than chipper or helpful customer service reps and credits from returns are slow- these describe my experiences with QVC lately. Are others experiencing anything similar?

@Shan113 

All you have to do is sroll through the threads on this Forum and you'll find your answer is YES!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

I definitely agree with you. The customer service is definitely on my top 5 worst at this point, and it ‘s disappointing. Are all the calls recorded for quality and training? They can’t be, if so training needs to be addressed. I have been a customer of QVC for over 20 years and I will be decreasingly my spending with them. They are not the only game in town.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Not the same QVC

[ Edited ]

Yes, yes, and yes!  Calling CS is always a toss up as to the kind of service you receive.  If you want more complete service, send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com regarding your problem.  Make sure that you include all info, I will cut and paste the order that I am referencing and give a complete description of the problem.  I will not deal with phone CS due to the experience I have received, some helpful, some not and lots of inconsistency with a resolution to your problem.

New Contributor

I have a lot of problems with the shipping. They switched a while ago to have everything come through the mail and the process takes a long time.  I sometimes don't get my purchase for almost two weeks. When I purchase from HSN, I get my purchase right away.  The same with returns. I track my returns and see when they have arrived at QVC, but the refund sometimes takes an extra week to process. At HSN, the returns are handled promptly. I love QVC, but this is starting to make me consider not shopping with them anymore.

Regular Contributor

I have not had a problem with shipping, but the returns are ridiculous . Warehouse received item and 10 days later still no credit.  After call to customer service was told it would be 8 days more to credit item. On exchanges it is even worse, I have called and complained about an item not being exchanged after weeks of being returned.  Was sent replacement then weeks later receive the original exchange.  I see no reason that it should take the amount of time it does to issues a refund after warehouse has received the item.  Ever since that Ontario warehouse opened refunds and exchanges have become a disaster.  

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone who posts here heard that the parent company has changed work site rules?  Have procedures been altered?  It might be a management-employee struggle.  QVC shipping has changed dramatically in recent years - both HSN and Evine ship more quickly.  I am not going to bring up Amazon because there are horror stories out there (don't know if they are true) about its warehouse production.  

Honored Contributor

I try not to use CS if I don't have to, I have not had problems with return or refunds lately. I notice some things I order are slow to ship, but once shipped I usually get them in 5 to 7 business days. My complaint is that if the product is in process more than 48 hours you need to be able to cancel the order. Years ago if a product was not shipping PDQ you could cancel it any time. I remember cancelling an item 72 hours after I ordered it, years ago.

Honored Contributor

I rarely return things and my items get here in about five days so those aren't big concerns. It's the fast speaking reps with crummy attitudes that keep me away. I've had to deal with them when purchasing 'as is' items because automated ordering doesn't work on those products. Sometimes you just want to ask if they hate their jobs.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt  Just yesterday I had to spend an hour to reach the "right" Cust. Svc. Rep to solve a minor problem with a new product with a defect. Two calls, two posts, one email finally resulted in a satisfactory solution.  What a waste of valuable time; I'm persistent when I don't get what I pay for.  I suspect that a new group of "customer service" agents in call centers are trained to quickly dismiss our issues/complaints; I've had this happen 3 times this year when I've called to report a product problem. I was rudely cut off and told to "wait 4 hours for a Supervisor" to call me.  I never get a call back.  How RUDE.

Yesterday I wrote a post about my latest issue and got a proper response from the QVC Rep. and she emailed me with a supportive response.  WHY did I have to jump through 8 hoops to resolve a relatively minor product defect?????? When did "The customer is always right" become obsolete? QVC will lose valuable Customers if this trend continues.