Respected Contributor

Re: Not seeing much I want this Fall

Well,I was ready to say me too and then I went into talbots....just waiting for a sale. I saw a beautiful teal Shetland wool blazer. And a cute navy pea coat....I could use a new pair of dark wash jeans, a new white button up blouse.  After a while they just start to look dingy.  I think that's if for me!

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear ooh a splurge bag! Sound fun!

Super Contributor

Wagirl - Yes, I live in Vancouver. Grew up in California but couldn't take the crowding anymore!

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of clothes ...mostly bought 10 years ago....most of them brand new, some with tags. Most are timeless fashion...things I picked out because I liked it...classic lines, not trendy fashion.

Having  gone from 147 to 129 lbs, some of the pants are a size too big, but, I will hold on to them case a pound or two sneak up on me.  I know that is not a good idea...Most  on my closet fit me nicely. I do not need anything more. 

Valued Contributor

QVCs selection of clothing is just awful.  

Valued Contributor

I purchased cute things from JJill, Garnet Hill, and other places. QVC items have ben cheap looking and not desirable

Respected Contributor

You are not alone!  I have seen very little I like and the prices are eye-popping in some cases. I know that green will be the new big color for fall and since green has always been my favorite color, I am all in...but have not seen any real greens I would wear thus far.