Valued Contributor

Not Sure What to do.....Help!

I apologize in advance for this lengthy post. I need help, and hope for some further guidance. My Philosophy auto delivery shipped on 10/16/15. I didn't receive the package, but my credit card was charged. The tracking number showed it was shipped, but never made it to my local UPS warehouse, On 11/2/15, I called QVC. The customer service rep stated it was sold out, she couldn't reship, but would apply a credit to my charge card. Disappointed, but okay. On 11/6/15, I received an email stating a replacement shipment was sent out. I called customer service to verify if this was correct. The rep apologized for the misinformation on 11/2/15 and stated a new shipment was sent out that morning. Great! I am going to get my Philosphy. My excitement was short lived. According to the replacement tracking number, the package was scanned into UPS, but once again not delivered. The new charge appeared on my credit card, again. According to UPS tracking, the last date entered was 11/10/15 showing the package arrived at my local UPS warehouse. Since the 2nd package was never delivered, I called QVC on 11/30/15. Explained my story and was disconnected. I called back and explained my story to the new rep. She stated she could see the issue, the original order was not delivered, along with the replacment order. Unfortunately, the system only allows one replacement, but she will send a request to corporate. She stated that I should wait 24 hours and my order page should show the replacement order.  In the meantime, she suggested that I follow up with UPS to see if the second package is sitting somewhere in their warehouse. On 12/2/15, My order page shows that I returned the first order. This is untrue! I never received the order as verified with UPS tracking. I contacted UPS as instucted. 45 minutes on hold, two different departments until I am contacted with someone in investigations at UPS. The UPS rep was very kind and said she could see the package wasn't delivered and will start an investigation. She put the call on hold. She came back to the line and said QVC has a restriction. Not sure what this means. She said it means the recipient can't start an investigation, only QVC can communicate with UPS. Another waste of an hour of my time. I called QVC customer service and asked to speak with a supervisor. This was at 3:30 pm today. The rep said I will hear from a supervisor within a couple of hours. Not wanting to miss the call, I canceled my shopping plans for the evening. At 9:00pm, I called customer service again and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told they are busy, there are other people before me and someone will get back to me. 

I have never had an issue with customer service in the past. I have never had a lost package or any other type of delivery issue until this one auto delivery issue. I have invested way too much time on this. It's been 6 weeks and I still don't have my shipment. I want the records corrected to reflect the truth. I didn't return the first shipment. I am very disappointed that a supervisor never called me. How do I get this resolved. I am not feeling good about my relationship with QVC right now. As a matter of fact, I feel they don't value my business. Any suggestions?

Also, I have names, dates and times of each contact at QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Not Sure What to do.....Help!

It would be nice if one of the mods sees this & tries to get you some help.

As frustrating as it is, I think I 'd continue trying to speak with a CS supervisor.

At the same time, I'd write up a letter,saying what you've said here, including the specific details that you have such as names, dates, etc.  Find out the top dog's name & address at corporate office & send it to him.  Certified, to ensure it at least gets to his office.

The situation as you describe it is ridiculous & you shouldn't have to take that kind of ****

QVC Customer Care

@Starliteshine

I am sorry that this has been a frustrating experience for you. I would be happy to investigate this for you if you would please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. It will not be necessary to repeat anything as we will have your post to use. 

Beth

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Thank you for replying. I will send my email in a few minutes. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you VCamp2748 for listening and for your suggestions. I feel like I am lost in some dark customer service hole. I am going to send the email as Beth suggested. 

Valued Contributor

Just a follow up to my original post. I sent the email to Beth and she took care of the issue. She stated this is not how they handle things at QVC. Right now, they have some new employees for the holiday season. Unfortunately, they might not be up to par with their skills. Beth even followed up with a phone call and we chatted for a few minutes. I am impressed. Just the personal phone call made a big difference. The next day, I think I told everyone who would listen. It's just nice to feel appreciated. Thank you, Beth!