Honored Contributor

Not Only Is the Sign-In Fiasco Continuing

I have not been able to place an order for two days.  Says I have outstanding EZ pays due.   I checked and there was nothing.  So I called and spoke to CS and she was no help -- said everything looked fine to her. No idea, no suggestions ... ho hum, oh well.  She said to give it 24 hours.  "IT" ????  So I tried for another entire day, same thing.  Called CS again, no help, wait 24 hours ... tried again this evening and FINALLY.  I did miss out on a free S&H, OTO price.  Irritating.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Not Only Is the Sign-In Fiasco Continuing

Hi @rms1954 

I am sorry this is happening to you. I checked the account associated with your nic but unfortunately there is no order history to view. Please email your account info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that we can assist you.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 : Same thing happened to me yesterday ( must have tried logging on 10x after successfully logging on in morning).  I called QVC, gal told me no one else had complained ( how could they, if you couldn't sign on and via phone it took over 20 minutes, even with call back feature).  Fixed itself last night.  Can you say " need new IT person"?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @rms1954 

I am sorry this is happening to you. I checked the account associated with your nic but unfortunately there is no order history to view. Please email your account info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that we can assist you.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC   I think this and a week or more of difficulty signing in here needs to be repaired without us being sent to from one person to another and the long waits in between. There are threads here w/ complaints since last week about IT issues. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @rms1954 

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC   I think this and a week or more of difficulty signing in here needs to be repaired without us being sent to from one person to another and the long waits in between. There are threads here w/ complaints since last week about IT issues. 

@Shanus  They all know there is a problem and it has been passed to those who should be able to help. What do you want Barbara to do? If you want to harass someone look up the name of the one in charge (Is it still Mike George?) and threaten him. Or shop some place else. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @rms1954 

Barb

Customer Care

@Shanus  They all know there is a problem and it has been passed to those who should be able to help. What do you want Barbara to do? If you want to harass someone look up the name of the one in charge (Is it still Mike George?) and threaten him. Or shop some place else. 

@proudlyfromNJ   Excuse me? Under her name it says Customer Care. Why not attempt to get an issue solved through her? Uh, and I'll choose where to shop.  Have a nice day.

Honored Contributor

My sign-in issue was resolved.  And even prior, it wasn't that big of a deal that there needed to be so many threads started about it. Geez.

So there were some big pictures at the top of the page you had to scroll past to sign in.  Big deal. 

QVC Customer Care

@Shanus unfortunatetly the log in issues are impacting even the mods so we are hopeful for a fix soon!

I was attempting to assist @rms1954 with her easy pay issue.