Occasional Contributor

QVC has way to many TSV's of Dyson throughout the year. Also, How about showing more winter items? It's far from spring and I need more boots and jackets and a frost guard for my daughter. Don't get to head of yourself Q. BTW , Sandra is wearing a sleeveless, shoulderless top on air while there is a blizzard outside! My friends and I are laughing at the ridculousness.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Not Another Dyson!! Plz QVC

Dyson's the BEST----no wait....Shark's the BEST.....how can both of these brands be advertised as the BEST we, the consumer, should buy..........I guess the BEST is what they are currently trying to sell us.....

Contributor

If not Dyson, then Serta or Laz-Boy..

Honored Contributor

or VitaMix!!!!

Trusted Contributor

The Dyson TSVs will stop when people stop buying them.  As long as they continue to sell well, and QVC continues to profit from them, they will be here.

Apparently, the profits made from the Dysons far exceed the profits made from the handful of whining complainers on these boards, and QVC, as a business, is concerned about profits.

Valued Contributor

Qvc will stop selling Dyson, mattresses, computers, etc. when these cos. stop buying infomercial air time.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Dyson's the BEST----no wait....Shark's the BEST.....how can both of these brands be advertised as the BEST we, the consumer, should buy..........I guess the BEST is what they are currently trying to sell us.....

Yes. That's what sellers do when they sell.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

The Dyson TSVs will stop when people stop buying them.  As long as they continue to sell well, and QVC continues to profit from them, they will be here.

Apparently, the profits made from the Dysons far exceed the profits made from the handful of whining complainers on these boards, and QVC, as a business, is concerned about profits.

@KYToby wrote:

KYToby:  Really, every "whining complainer" on these boards is just expressing their own opinion, which they are fully entitled to do.  Why do you always have to be so rude?

Respected Contributor

Without sounding rude, QVC is a retailer who can sell whatever they want to sell.  You can buy whatever you want to buy.  I don't see a problem here.  In fact, this is a win-win for QVC and the customers who purchased a Dyson today.  It took me a couple of years to ever purchase a Clarisonic and I've seen numerous complaints here about that product too.  I appreciated that when I got ready to buy, I knew who had the best deal. 

Honored Contributor

Scintillating stuff, huh... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Signed,

Whining Complainer

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...