Esteemed Contributor

What was the last TSV that completely sold out?

I remember years ago sometimes they would be sold out by the time I got home from work.....I don't even remember the last time something did.

Honored Contributor

Re: What was the last TSV that completely sold out?

[ Edited ]

I don't know, but there have been several things have been completely sold out in the color or size I wanted. When they do so many things in a large range of colors or sizes, they may still have some left, but what I wanted was gone at noon.

The Black Friday Dell Computer was sold in something like 5 colors and 4 configurations and by the end of the day they were down to only one color in many of the configurations, but it wasn't completely sold out.

The Lock & Lock set they had recently was offered in 10 colors and only 3 are left. I change my mind later in the day and wanted to order a second set in another color, but the color I wanted was gone.

Some handbags quickly sell out in everything but black and brown, too.

Respected Contributor

I vaguely remember some jewelry item sold out by morning but I can't remember exactly what it was.  This would have been in the last 5 years. 

Honored Contributor

I can't remember either...they are not as 'special' as they used to be....I have not been excited about a TSV  for a loooog time.

Regular Contributor

just this week when I tried to order the IT TSV there were x's through all the colors and no waitlist. The next morning there were a few colors available but they disappeared the same day. That was the first time I couldn't get on a waitlist for a TSV.

Respected Contributor

I think it only happens on items I want.  LOL  They don't do waitlists like they used to either, which adds to the frustration.  Oh well.  I don't need anything here that bad. 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I can't remember either...they are not as 'special' as they used to be....I have not been excited about a TSV  for a loooog time.

Exactly!   TSVs in olden days represented a genuine value instead of a whopping $10, off the way many do now.   They were also not likely to be repeated,  in fact they bragged about that.   Now people say,  "Ho hum,  I'll get next time around" . 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I remember when the TSV would sell completely out at midnight...Dennis Basso coats were some of them that if you didn't watch at midnight...it was too late ...no waitlist...

As another poster said...now the TSV isn't special...only a few dollars less..and , despite the Hosts that keep saying they "RARELY EVER" have the same item as a TSV....we all know if we wait a few weeks..its back again...and again...and again...

Honored Contributor

Saturday's IT did I think, but its been a long time that I have seen.

Prices now are just $5 off the price and TSV are repeated during the year, when Q came to our cable the TSV was once a year or maybe twice. The saving was a bit better as well

Honored Contributor

I honestly can't remember. Did the IM cardigan sell out? Liked it but I think I have one.

Irish Blessing
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
The foresight to know where you're going, And the insight to know when you've gone too far.