New Contributor

Not All Customer Service Is The Same!

This could be a really long post because there is a lot of history, however I'm going to shorten this to my experience today. I haven't figured out yet how to make sure that Management gets this message so I'm starting here. Today after three previous phone calls lasting an average of at least 15 minutes each, I talked to THE most helpful Customer Service representative that I have ever talked to in the 20++ years that I have been doing business with QVC. Her name is Kathleen and she works in the Chesapeake Virginia location. She was WONDERFUL. I have multiple issues that started with a box of returns in early January of this year and although previous customer service staff listened, none of them did anything about my issues except to document them in the system. Kathleen took it upon herself to handle everything while we talked. She also checked on 3 returns that I sent using the QVC return lables which showed as being received at the post office but had not gotten to Lancaster after 10 days. I felt so grateful that someone understood that I needed to get these issues resolved so I could finally stop worrying about them. I can't tell you the relief I feel and it is all because of Kathleen at the Chesapeake Virginia location. So my next step is to write a letter (not an email) and mail it to Corporate and trust that somebody will read it and send it on to HR so that Kathleen will at least get a nice thank you from her boss. I have been a QVC customer since the beginning (before it was QVC) and I will continue to be a customer and hope and pray that I get another Kathleen the next time I call customer service. Thank you.