Super Contributor

Re: No wonder shipping is slow

[ Edited ]

My only problem with QVC is the shipping.
I wish they'd do what Amazon does....pay once a year for Prime and shipping is two day and it's already paid for. If not, at least offer the option: 
UPS

or 
USPS

Because I can tell them this current method is not working for a lot of people. 

When I want or need something now I always compare with Amazon and Target and a few others first. Because their shipping works for me. And I switched to  totally Zappo for shoes....next day or two day shipping and free returns. 

I wish QVC would resolve their shipping issues because I do like Denim & Co clothing. 
Just my opinions.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10000thnickname  Iam wondering if the package was initiated by FED EX.  My experience is that FED EX has an arm called "SURE POST" where I have experienced a package going around the world and twice heading to my post office only to go around again  By the way the item in question was not a qvc item

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A friend admired something I have from QVC.  Decided to send one to her as a gift.  Ordered it on Sept. 29 and today is October 3 and it still hasn't shipped.   Ordered later than that from other sources and have the items already.

Contributor

@seaBreeze , YES me too! I live in GA, ordered something on the 27th and it shipped from Ontario, CA YESTERDAY!!!  It won't get here until next week. So bummed.