Valued Contributor

I have a tracking number.  However, the order can not be tracked.  I can not track it on my computer and QVC can not track it.  Last week I had a tracking number for an item shipped to another state that was delivered during the previous month.  I think I'll start ordering elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

My tracking is totally messed up on MANY items.

An item I just ordered last week says it was delivered to a different state in Sept!

LOL

However, if you start at the bottom and read up....it IS correct up to a certain point.

Then it starts listing several different states and wrong months.

I notified Q but CS did not care in the least.

i HAVE received a couple items even though the tracking listing on my order is wrong.  They came anyways.

I have NEVER been able to use the USPS tracking number on the USPS site to track a pkg.  The Q number listed NEVER matches what USPS actually uses, probably due to a third party carrier.

If it is coming completely by UPS, the number is trackable.

I am not in a hurry for delivery but it IS annoying not to know when to watch the mail box.  I wouldn't get so upset as to stopping shopping here.  Kinda the same old story w/ Q shipping!  Used to it I suppose!

A company of Q size should NOT have this problem.

Valued Contributor

I have had the same thing happpen to me before. Currently I am expecting a give love tshirt form Peace Love World I ordered from the Q and it says it was delivered in Sept to Lewes DE.  I know the tracking #'s are being recycled, but it looks like they could hide or delete the previous tracking info for that #.  I know I will eventually receive it but I would like to be able to track it.  Last year I received what I ordered but the receipt inside the box was for someone else and a totally different item!!!

Respected Contributor

ITA! I just tracked a package from the Q and it was shipped out of Suffolk VA and then went to NC, now it's sitting in Cincinnati Ohio? Here's my concern: I live in WV.  Did this package go right by me as I live in north central (more north) WV? No wondering shipping costs are going up?!😳🤔

Honored Contributor

Shippers like Ups recycle tracking numbers and apparently QVC got a load of them,  causing endless confusion.   Just be patient and packages will most surely show up just as they always have. 

@wvumountiefan   LOL... Weren't you out waiting along the Interstate?   They were going to toss you your package as they zipped by.   You must have missed them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Furry wrote:

I have a tracking number.  However, the order can not be tracked.  I can not track it on my computer and QVC can not track it.  Last week I had a tracking number for an item shipped to another state that was delivered during the previous month.  I think I'll start ordering elsewhere.

@Thrive  There's hope; I got one of those orders yesterday.   It was delivered exactly on the EDD date,  not early as usual. I had another a few weeks ago that never showed up.  I hope you receive yours.   This is the fault of the USPS not QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you used the Q return label, it is sent via parcel post. Even though there is a tracking number on the label, USPS doesn't track its progress.  Parcel post is the cheapest way to send mail and doesn't come with any option for tracking. 

When you take a package with a Q label on it to mail, take it to the post office or outlet (like a grocery store).  They will scan it for you so it will show up in the USPS system.  I work in Customer Service at a grocery store and we scan these all the time.  There still won't be anymore tracking done but then you have proof it was mailed.

Valued Contributor

I don't know why an organization as big as QVC can't get their shipping/tracking improved. I can see a pkg was shipped, but Q can't track it?? But Amazon, Eddie Bauer, Nordstorms, Zappos, etc. can email a tracking # as soon as the order ships. And the tracking # works. And the shipping is either free or much less than Q. I have drasticallly cut back what I buy from Q for the tracking problem and the cost of their shipping. 

Frequent Contributor

I checked three orders I am waiting for this morning.

Yesterday there was tracking information.

Today.....NOTHING on any of the orders.

Customer service continues to decline. Smiley Frustrated