Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

More pj's please 24/7...ditch the name QVC & change it to PJS.

@kitcat51    Call it PJs Anonymous and we'll have to start a support group.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

PJ's are expected to be a sloppy fit........so makes them less likely to be RETURNED for not being a perfect fit. Who makes a big fuss about PJ's and socks?

One size fits most.......or so they say

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Kachina624 LOL! As a life long cat owner I can tell you no self-respecting cat would ever allow itself to be put into pj's!

@Love my grandkids   That doesn't mean people won't try....you know, for the family portrait.  My digs wouldn't put up with it either.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian No ...............items to wear on camera are probably waiting for them in their dressing room.  Reverse to go home - leave in dressing room for pickup.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt 

Interesting.  So, then do the PJS just get thrown out?   The hosts wear brand new everytime they appear on-air in the PJS?  Just wondering.  It's a whole new PJ culture.  Sign of the times, I guess.  I'm an Old Person.  When I was growing up, and when my husband and I raised our kids, PJS were just for sleeping in at home.  No public activity.  

Honored Contributor

@maximillian    Why would they throw them out?  They're no different than the pants and tee shirts the hosts and models wear, or any other clothing.

Super Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Cruzzing wrote:

Hope the Q sells out of their PJ inventory. Seems like they're being sold every single day for the past several weeks. 

What would you like to see more of?

Nylon gowns with matching housecoats....No robes with ties....prefer snaps.

Respected Contributor

@Texas Gray Wolf   Carole Hockman  had some lovely robe and gown sets. I loved those shows.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Does anyone know-do the hosts that appear on camera in their pjs actually drive to work, walk through the building, attend meetings, etc. in their pjs?  Just asking.  Some "everyday citizens" seem to wear PJs everywhere.  Just wondering about the hosts, since they get to wear them at work-that is, on camera. 

I am assuming that is a rhetorical question as clearly NO one here could answer that.

The hosts don't wear or do anything that isn't approved by their producers and the PTB! 

I think I am more sick of these silly posts about what Q should or shoulnd't sell at Christmas than I am of PJ shows.  I don't even OWN or WEAR PJS, but it doesn't bother me in the least.

For heaven's sake people....IT IS CHRISTMAS!

Sox

Jammies

body butter/lotions/philosophy

Slippers

flashlights....

these are ALL popular holiday gifts!

Give it up already!

Regular Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Does anyone know-do the hosts that appear on camera in their pjs actually drive to work, walk through the building, attend meetings, etc. in their pjs?  Just asking.  Some "everyday citizens" seem to wear PJs everywhere.  Just wondering about the hosts, since they get to wear them at work-that is, on camera. 

I am assuming that is a rhetorical question as clearly NO one here could answer that.

The hosts don't wear or do anything that isn't approved by their producers and the PTB! 

I think I am more sick of these silly posts about what Q should or shoulnd't sell at Christmas than I am of PJ shows.  I don't even OWN or WEAR PJS, but it doesn't bother me in the least.

For heaven's sake people....IT IS CHRISTMAS!

Sox

Jammies

body butter/lotions/philosophy

Slippers

flashlights....

these are ALL popular holiday gifts!

Give it up already!

HeartHeartHeart