Contributor

Live chat has not worked for over a month. I have called to speak with a no custommer service person and find out there are 50 people ahead of me. RIDICULOUS

Contributor

Live chat has not worked for over a month. I have called to speak with a no custommer service person and find out there are 50 people ahead of me. RIDICULOUS

Respected Contributor

"Any one feel their life just crumbling "??

Does any one feel like they live with a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde ? My husband is really seeming like a stranger more every day . Things will seem relaxed and going well and we will be sitting talking and he will go into rages over nothing. Like today, things are getting crazy with house repairs and all I said was I guess life can always be worse and we could have had things go worse when he retired and didn' t geta buy out. And he starts yelling " You are crazy" but we did get a money buy out. This is getting to be more frequent. I never know what to say to him about anything.And then he will be extra nice, and before the day is over he will start  an arguement over nothig. Seems we can't agree on anything, even if I just tell myself , oh who cares let it go, he will come back and tell my ideas stink. Wish I was young and had more choices , but my health is getting bad from all the tension. I look at him and ask myself who is this person.And he will lunge at me for no reason trying to attack me. I will never let another man get away with that. I divorced my first husband because he was violent. I have no where to go anymore , if I ever did. It can't be just my life. And it was just as bad before the virus, but where can you go to get away for a while.Please Help !!