Frequent Contributor

Can someone explain the new sizing and or color code charts when buying on line?  Take something so simple and make it so complicated, to me anyway!

Respected Contributor

What a complicated mess!  What the heck was the purpose of changing it from the way it was?  They should focus on correcting real issues we have that need to be fixed, i.e., not being able to print return labels!!! 

Honored Contributor

It looks like IT really messed up.

Honored Contributor

Are they kidding???  Who is responsible for this??  HSN's sizing is so simple and straightforward.  Another reason NOT to shop here!

Occasional Contributor
If they leave this gibberish they call color/sizing the way it is I'm done.
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't bought clothing for a long time, so I didn't know what this was about, so I checked.  OMG...........what in the heck is all that???  Now we don't know all the specifics of a garment.  And what's with the colors and sizes all lumped together.  Holy cow, takes an engineer to figure it out!  Bad move, Q

Esteemed Contributor

Holy Moly!!!

Respected Contributor

I just tried to order something on .com - after 15 minutes of total frustration I gave up and had to order via phone.  I kept clicking the color and one size kept popping up in a different color over and over.  I think the Q's IT team is the worst I have ever experienced.  Please fix this mess and return it to the way it was - easy and simple.  It is not rocket science - leave it the way it was!

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I just tried to order something on .com - after 15 minutes of total frustration I gave up and had to order via phone.  I kept clicking the color and one size kept popping up in a different color over and over.  I think the Q's IT team is the worst I have ever experienced.  Please fix this mess and return it to the way it was - easy and simple.  It is not rocket science - leave it the way it was!

It's a disaster. What on earth are they trying to accomplish other than the loss of a lot of orders. 

Valued Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

It looks like IT really messed up.

I think you are right.  I just did a "chat" with QVC and was told they are working on it and to check back in a couple of hours.  Apparently what I want is available but I'm not able to place the order myself.  Wasn't encouraged to call so I will bet they are overwhelmed by phone.