Valued Contributor

New order page...so annoying

Every time QVC changes the website, it is always to make the site more customer UNfriendly.  The new order page is really annoying.  One must exercise extreme caution because there are defaults set on payment type, easy pay, etc. and they are not visible, One must take the extra steps to open each section to make the desired correction and then save that choice.

i also find no improvement in having all the space taken up on the page.

The home page is now a cluttered mess, extremely unattractive and unappealing.  

Instead of making changes to annoy customers, how about spending the time and money instead making changes your customers have been requesting for years, like decent photos, descriptive descriptions, ...

Respected Contributor

Re: New order page...so annoying

[ Edited ]

I agree.  I find the changes in the website over the past year or so more annoying and distracting than helpful.  I always say (only half way joking) that is it because the IT people are more interested in playing and creating than they are in actually fixing problems that need fixed.

I placed an order last night not knowing about the change and I thought when I selected speed buy as usual I was done.  Went to the Order Status and item did not appear, so I waited a while and checked again.  Still didn't appear, so I started to order the item again, almost had a duplicate order, then I saw the note they would send an e-mail (they didn't) and realized something had changed and there was now more to placing an order.  I don't like it.  More issues for the customer and I can see no benefit in the new system for QVC either.  Just a waste of time and money.  Perhaps QVC needs to change their IT contractor.

Honored Contributor

One thing is sure about change....people will always complain about it, no matter how helpful it is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I cannot stand the front page. It is so cluttered, and if you notice, you have to scroll through ;ines and lines and lines of stuff they are selling just to get down to "item on air". Makes me so annoyed. Force me to scroll through stuff I don't want to look at.

The new order page took me by surprise. My debit card has always been my default and now the Q card is automatically the default. That is sneaky. I used to just keep clicking continue (unless I was changing credit card), and then submit. Now I read everything because even saving a change, it doesn't save it. next time you go in, you have to fix it again.

I don't like websites that the first page you get to has so much stuff on it you can't find what you are looking for. That is what a little menu drop down is for. If I want to see it, I can find it in a menu. Shoving big pictures on my face is not going to entice me to buy it. It also makes it VERY graphic intensive so I feel bad for people who might be using an older computer, or a computer with not a lot of RAM. Graphics slow things down.

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, changes should make things better, not worse. Otherwise, why do it? 

So far, I don’t see any changes that have improved the QVC website in any way.

Esteemed Contributor

@JGalt - Out of curiosity, is this new order layout you're referencing something that you're seeing on a mobile device? I just placed an order using my desktop computer as always, and I noticed no changes at all from the usual setup.

Occasional Contributor

So where is the REMOVE option on the order form? I often add an item to my cart while I go on to compare it to other items I may want to consider. Now I can't just remove an item  I decided I do not want to purchase. The only option I had was to  "save it for later". I do not want to save it for later. I do not want the item at all! Shopping on QVC just keeps getting moe and more annoying..

Contributor

I had ther new check out page on my laptop, not a mobile device, and I agree it's more confusing and cluttered. 

Honored Contributor

Are you talking about the app?   Because the web page hasn't had any changes in months.

Respected Contributor

My order page hasn’t changed. I do not use the app.  I’m on an iPad and use Safari.

I placed an order yesterday.