Frequent Contributor

I have been very impressed with several of the new hosts. Rosina, Vanessa, & Monica are so easy to watch. They have great personalities and speak clearly as well as not interrupting vendors. Rosina is so warm and relatable. Vanessa is just classy and really knows her products. Monica is fun, and down to earth. They all seem to be really enjoying themselves. There is no screaming and jumping  around. I can watch these three ladies and not feel exhausted by their antics. I feel like I really know the products and am comfortable ordering.

Honored Contributor

@Tatanoo46   What a refreshingly lovely post.

Honored Contributor

@Tatanoo46,

I absolutely agree with you! 

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see it......but nice you are enjoying them.

Trusted Contributor

Monifa, not Monica

Honored Contributor

Vanessa will be with the Q for two years in April.  I don't consider her new anymore.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP. I like the new hosts. There's one that I think was judged very prematurely by those on the Forum. I like her very much now because of her sweetness, humility, and her genuine interest in the clothing because it's new to her. She's not jaded or bored by the clothing she's presenting. She also puts on her outfits from Denim & Co, styling it herself. The outfits look so good on her that I've bought 3 of the same clearance tops from one show, one square neck tee from another and I have the jeans she wore and will wear the first three tops with them. I've never done this from clothing presentations before. There was only two other shows when a host influenced my purchase in the many years I've shopped with QVC, and that was for two food items. I  wish those here would give her another chance. It's Nancy Yoon. 

Respected Contributor

Love Stacey - and wow is SHE A STUNNER! Every garment she shows I get all the information I need.

Monifa is an INSPIRATION to me to stay focussed on my diet and exercise program, as she has really changed her physique and looks even prettier!  Her presentations are great too. She seems to be a sweet lady.

Rosina - she is very well prepared, polite and obviously in the right size for all the fashions she wears. She looks polished and is very poised with vendors.

I havent' seen too many shows with the other newer hosts so I can only say what I have seen is pleasing.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

RE: Vanessa

.....And I'm loving her 1am show on super early Friday morning - she's a breath of fresh air.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Vanessa will be with the Q for two years in April.  I don't consider her new anymore.

Unfortunately 2 yrs hasn't helped most of them get efficient at their job.....nothing like LONG training periods.....