Respected Contributor

Watching the morning show Fine Fragrances with a new host who looks like a young Sandra. She is excellent, a natural at this. Sorry I don't know her name but she is knowledgable about the product, calm voice, doesn't talk over the vendor and is not phony. Excellent job, especially for being new. 

Valued Contributor

I agree!  

Honored Contributor

I watched a new host with Erin during a Diamonique presentation, she was very good.   Long dark hair, I think her name is Courtney

She didn't dominate, she didn't  interrupt, she seemed knowledgable.

Very pleasant to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@software wrote:

I watched a new host with Erin during a Diamonique presentation, she was very good.   Long dark hair, I think her name is Courtney

Very pleasant to watch.

@software- I think she is on the vendor side 

Esteemed Contributor

She was terrible on a recent fashion show....she was showing the cardigan from D&C when I tuned in.  

Valued Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@software wrote:

Very pleasant to watch.

@Stray, Courtney Khondabi is a new host, she was previously in the news business. I like her very much for all the reasons @software mentioned.

Honored Contributor

I'm beginning to like the new host with the long pony tail hairstyle.  I have a feeling that when she becomes a bit more relaxed, she'll be a great host.  Sort of like Amy, who has become a shining star, and seems to do quite well, sales-wise.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I think the host you are all discussing is Kathy Padreus? I've viewed her presentations several times and I think she's pretty good for being new. As long as the girls don't get loud and giggly I don't need to mute them.LOL  Yes, she does look like SB.

Esteemed Contributor

HAve they not added these new hosts to the Meet our Hosts page on the QVC site? I see nothing on these people.

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@software wrote:

Very pleasant to watch.

Erin is the Diamonique expert, not a vendor.   She's employed by QVC