Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

HAve they not added these new hosts to the Meet our Hosts page on the QVC site? I see nothing on these people.

If you browse through the Blogs, look for a little intro on  each of them.

Super Contributor

Agreed @Stray regarding the clothing show.

I did catch her this morning again though on the fragrance show and she did much better.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet

They never add the until the pass some sort of probational period. I believe it's roughly six months before you see them added on the Host Page.

Trusted Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Watching the morning show Fine Fragrances with a new host who looks like a young Sandra. She is excellent, a natural at this. Sorry I don't know her name but she is knowledgable about the product, calm voice, doesn't talk over the vendor and is not phony. Excellent job, especially for being new. 

@panda1234I agree she does resemble Sandra,and she is good,the others not so much,why so many all of a sudden?katie is another one who is great.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@software wrote:

I watched a new host with Erin during a Diamonique presentation, she was very good.   Long dark hair, I think her name is Courtney

She didn't dominate, she didn't  interrupt, she seemed knowledgable.

Very pleasant to watch.

@software- I think she is on the vendor side 

@Stray, Courtney Khondabi is a new host, she was previously in the news business. I like her very much for all the reasons @software mentioned.

@Sueliz@- I like Courtney as well...but @software was talking of Erin....I think she is on the  vendor side and works with hosts.  I didn't see the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Stray wrote:

She was terrible on a recent fashion show....she was showing the cardigan from D&C when I tuned in.  

@Stray

I saw the new host Courtney with Valerie Parr Hill, she seemed very scripted and very fake in her comments about the products, maybe she just needs more time...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@Stray wrote:

She was terrible on a recent fashion show....she was showing the cardigan from D&C when I tuned in.  

@Stray

I saw the new host Courtney with Valerie Parr Hill, she seemed very scripted and very fake in her comments about the products, maybe she just needs more time...........

@Spurt- I guess it's hard...I've only seen her twice and I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other as yet.  I liked Katie on the first day and Mary Nelson seems very natural.  

Honored Contributor

@panda1234,  I missed that but there is one with dark hair that is on after midnight.  She talks so much she drives me crazy.  Starts showing the colors and she stops and starts talking about something else (everyone is waiting to see the other colors).  I hope that is corrected otherwise she would be okay.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@panda1234,  I missed that but there is one with dark hair that is on after midnight.  She talks so much she drives me crazy.  Starts showing the colors and she stops and starts talking about something else (everyone is waiting to see the other colors).  I hope that is corrected otherwise she would be okay.

@Katcat1 I know who you are talking about and she is a mess. I have seen a few presentations where the vendor took over and she was in the background. Not saying I could do a better job, but she is a bundle of nerves, hope she settles down.

Honored Contributor

Here's the link to the Blogs for the new hosts

https://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&q=meet+host&location=blog...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”