Respected Contributor

I don't know her last name.

She is absolutely fabulous for just starting the job.  Maybe the best new host I've seen since starting to watch around 2005.

I am enjoying Alex more too.  Finding it amusing when she says "wowzer."  She reminds me of Antonella.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

You mean Courtney Cason?  She's not new.  She's been with QVC since before Lisa R left.  I never see her much.  I figure she does QVC Beauty or QVC2 which I don't watch.

Respected Contributor

Courtney Khondabi

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't know her last name.

She is absolutely fabulous for just starting the job.  Maybe the best new host I've seen since starting to watch around 2005.

I am enjoying Alex more too.  Finding it amusing when she says "wowzer."  She reminds me of Antonella.

Hyacinth

I like her also.

She doesn't do the hard sell but she knows her products.

She's pleasant to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I think the new Kourtney does a fabulous job and such a natural.  She holds my interest and her comments are very good too.  I enjoy her doing fashions, think that she would also be good at beauty products.  Sounds like she has been there for years.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, this is getting quite confusing with 2 Courtneys as hosts, and both with a "C".  Then there are 2 Mary's, 2 Dan's and remembering to include the last initial to be clear. Keeps the views on their toes! Woman LOL

Super Contributor

Soomertime,

There are 3 Mary hosts that I know of, Mary Beth, Mary DeAngelis, and new host Mary Nelson. Add Mary from Cheryl's, and you have a party. Ha!

Regular Contributor

I agree that the "new" Courtney is very, very good at her job, especially for someone new. She holds your interest, knows her stuff and isn't over the top and "know it all". I can't say the same for Alex. She's so over the top, I'm embarrassed for her.

Honored Contributor

IMO the new Kourtney is the best of all the new hosts recently hired. 

Stylish, speaks clearly and slowly w/o slang expressions and so far, has known about whatever products she's showing...beauty or fashion. Q made a good choice.

👍🏻

Esteemed Contributor

I watched her this AM on with I think his name is Christopher. She did an excellent job. She mentioned she came from the News, so she has TV experience. She was calm, talked normal speed, and there were no hysterics. This must be the first entire show I've watched in a while.