Honored Contributor

New Sets on QVC...very nice!

David just did the tour of the new "house" set. Very cozy  vs white everywhere.  Love the kitchen and den area🙂🙂

Respected Contributor

Re: New Sets on QVC...very nice!

[ Edited ]

Sounds like they won't be needing fancy TV sets if (according to Jane Treacy) the hosts will begin broadcasting from home in October.  I do not plan to watch.  The Zoom situation is annoying.

Respected Contributor

The previous sets were more my aesthetic.  He said it took months and months and months of planning. Hmm.

I do not like the finishes on the cabinets, looks like paintbrush strokes to me. I'm not getting the kitchen ladder for putting stuff up on shelves that don't exist lol. Looks in the way. I am not one who is liking the brass trend going on everywhere. 

I don't like the floor color with the lower cabinets. 

I think the finishes look cheap

This is so negative and I apologize for it. 

Trusted Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ Don’t feel bad. I do not like the new kitchen set at all either. To me it looks like a dated kitchen that needs to be redone. The color of the cabinets and floor are too similar. It is completely blah and is not pleasing to my eye. So much so I don’t think I will watch this show anymore. It is a depressing look to me. I honestly can not think of one positive thing to say about it.
New Contributor

I love the new kitchen the cabinet color especially the lower cabinets are my fave. The brass needs to go however i love bronze shoukd have gone with that. 

Valued Contributor

@santorini can you expand oh them broadcasting from home? I haven’t been watching and haven’t heard that.

The Skype is mostly terrible are they trying to go to all Skype?
Frequent Contributor

I love the kitchen because it looks like my kitchen with the white cabinets on top and brown on the bottom.  Instead of brass I have brushed nickel hardware.  I am glad my kitchen is considered in trend.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's all she said - something about testing out the hosts working from home and starting in October, the other hosts will be joining in.  It was at the very beginning of the program so I'm not sure it was recorded because they hadn't started a product showing yet.

Edited - I just tried to go to the show items to see if it caught it but an error message comes up saying those items cannot be shown at this time.  Naturalizer show at 5:00 ET.

Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Very odd choice
Valued Contributor

I liked the patio area.What I could see of it.