Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Sets on QVC...very nice!

@santorini. What is that all about. I guess I don’t spend enough time watching the Q. Why are they all going to be working from home?
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Why are they all going to be working from home?

Clearly that's not true. Stop spreading rumors.

Trusted Contributor

I think Jane "testing"the working from home was her way of quaranting after her latest trip to Disney, so she used that as a reason.

I don't watch much anymore, just the cooking shows. I have to say that I do not like that new kitchen set at all. It is much too small, and they only have one very low oven instead of the wall of double ovens. David has made references to getting a butt shot of him as he has to really bend down to take something out of the only oven on the set. I get tht they want to look homey, but they need a professional kitchen back - multiple ovens.

Respected Contributor

The new 'modern' sets reminds me of an IKEA showroom ... no offense to anyone who owns Ikea furniture.

Contributor

I really like the newer QVC sets! The sets feel homey and cozy to me, while still being large enough to showcase things being sold.  They've really done a marvellous job with the new entry!  It resembles a gorgeous brownstone residence, I particularly love the arched wood doors and windows...very well done!  All the new rooms have captured the sense of home and hearth with a chic yet approachable style.  Bravo to the set designers!

I know many are unhappy with the new sets, but I'm definitely not in that camp.  It was time for a change and I think QVC hit the mark. 

For continuity, it appears they did not get rid of the very elaborate fashion set that looks like an exclusive penthouse apartment, so not everything was altered.  The "home" set that's adjoining the faux outdoor/garage set is also still in tact.

All in all, considering the wonderful views we've been getting of the various Guest's ( and Host's ) lovely homes in this crazy year of 2020, I think QVC should be proud of their new look and I'll continue to enjoy watching! 

Merry Christmas to All ! 🎄❄️🎅🏼❄️☃️

Super Contributor

I too love the new sets. I think it's very cool (chic) and is a taste of what some housing in there area is like. I think the holiday decorations are beautiful and gets me in the Christmas spirit.🎄⛄

They do a great job! Oh, I love Jane Tracey! She's always bubbly 😊