Occasional Contributor

So what do you all think about the new S&H offer that started I believe yesterday? Just wondering.

Honored Contributor

Re: New S & H from QVC Weigh In

I think it is okay for customers that rarely return, and a deterrent to those that order just to take a look at, or order multiples intending to choose and return the rest. QVC has raised some prices already, and in my opinion we will generally pay anyway. It is the power of suggestion.
Honored Contributor

It won't impact me. I don't buy much from Q anymore because most items can be found elsewhere for less money or free shipping, and quite often, free returns.

The one thing that does bug me is why it takes 14-18 days to receive something by standard and free shipping when other retailers can ship it to me in 2-5 ays for free.

Honored Contributor

I will save a little. The other changes don't impact me, as I don't return a lot. Hope those asking for a change are happy.
Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure....I enjoyed that half off s&h when you purchased more then one of the same item....now we don't get that....and in all fairness....the return label should be the same as the label coming to us...

I pay $3.00 shipped to me....but $6.95 plus the $3.00 ..total $9.95 to send it back....purchasing could get pretty expensive....from the Q....if said purchase didn't fit or didn't meet our needs....

I know I will think long and hard before buying....

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 circles said:

I am not sure....I enjoyed that half off s&h when you purchased more then one of the same item....now we don't get that....and in all fairness....the return label should be the same as the label coming to us...

I pay $3.00 shipped to me....but $6.95 plus the $3.00 ..total $9.95 to send it back....purchasing could get pretty expensive....from the Q....if said purchase didn't fit or didn't meet our needs....

Well said.
Trusted Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Tissyanne said:

Well said.

I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Julie928 said:
On 2/3/2015 Tissyanne said:

Well said.

I agree!

Thank You....

Valued Contributor

I seldom shop there and rarely return but I think I've shopped there for the last time. I recognize that stores giving free shipping, free returns have these costs built into their mark-ups, but the notion that some "penalty" will be assessed for returns is extremely off-putting
Frequent Contributor

So now if we buy 3 pair of pants in the same call, the shipping will be 9.00 instead of 6.00 ? Then if we mail something back and use their label (6.95 ??)...Why not 3.00 ?? And even if I pay for postage at the P.O., it may not cost 6.95, but it would be more than 3.00, so its not hard to figure who will be coming out ahead of the game with this "deal".....