Valued Contributor

I do not like the new design of the item page.  Previously, all you had to do to read the item description was scroll down the page.  Now, the description is in a narrow section on the right.  You have to click on description and then scroll down.  I feel like this has been changed to read easier in the app or on a phone, but I wish the Q would change it back to the way it used to be.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Page Design

[ Edited ]

@sunsetbeach   I agree with you.  If you want to see the different colors you have to scroll down, and then some of the colors go up too far and you can't click on them.  If it's to fit on an I-phone it's ridiculous because I don't have one.  I just use my computer.  I guess it will keep me from buying.

Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach    Are you sure you don't have your device in mobile mode?  Nothing has changed on mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Mine as well.  Nothing has changed.

Super Contributor

Re: New Page Design

[ Edited ]

@sunsetbeach I agree...it is horrible. So far only seeing this new and NOT improved page with the Chrome Browser on both my laptop and desktop.

Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach   Nothing has changed on mine.

Wait, are you referring to the sections on the right when there are different delivery dates, and you have to pick one box/date first?

Honored Contributor

my item pages have not changed.

i am on a laptop using the edge browser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I also do not like the item description on the side with the need to click on it to get the complete information.  Much easier to simply scroll down.  I am using the same browser as I usually do, and recently the format changed.  Different browsers that I tried do the same.  How is this an improvement!?!

Respected Contributor

Mine has changed also and you have to scroll down to find the size measurements of the garment also.

Took me awhile to figure that out. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed this new format on the product pages several times during the past month, but it hasn't shown up consistently (even though I always use the same browser and have no issues with cache or cookies). Sometimes I see that very user-unfriendly layout and sometimes I see the usual layout. I hope they decide to leave things alone in the end because it is very annoying to have to click extra times, do extra scrolling, and/or take extra steps to find details and select desired options before even getting to the point of wanting to place an order. As usual, it seems like they're making the technical team implement some marketing person's new ideas without any attention to the principles of good design and usability.

I've also noticed that the site is changing font styles and sizes on various pages, such as the "Order Status" page, and in product listing titles. The recent changes to order details have also been pointless at best and frustrating to say the least. I'm not sure why they're wasting time messing around with aesthetic issues when the website could use a lot more work on things such as overall organization, search functionality, and stability/reliability.