Respected Contributor

Cat Mad  I can't stand them!  IF you do a return there is no part to file along with your postal receipt.  

I wouldn't care so much IF I hadn't received so many used and wrong items lately.

QVC you are losing my business, do you care?  It sure doesn't feel like it even if I call CS the just tell me to "return for a full refund."  I certianly hope so!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  - I agree - this is annoying.  I like to have the item to correlate with the return slip/date.  I've had to return more things in the last 2 years than I ever did in 20 years of shopping.  Although this type of slip is better than the sticky layered ones that you can barely read.

Honored Contributor

Agreed but I found a way to make them work to give me a receipt to follow return.

Esteemed Contributor

Every time I get one I call and request a regular one. They send a nice one in a letter. Maybe we all should do that and they will return to the old style, 

Contributor

Agreed!! I like to keep a record of my returns. I'm keeping a list, but I do prefer having a tear-off that I can file. (:

I also find the packing slips annoying because there is no price; no way to audit your bill; nothing to keep for future reference on where/how much you got something for; and returns you have to audit by logging into the website. I'm sure these save the company money but give me a break.....it is bad customer service.

Occasional Contributor

At least you ladies are getting a packing list. Yesterday I received a box of tank

tops and no packing slip. What if I wanted to return them. I guess I would have to

call customer service and see what they have to say. 

This is not the way to run a company.

Respected Contributor

Ever since the Beauty Box debacle, I've not ordered anything even if a strong temptation was there.

And I strongly dislike the hosts' insisting I'm saving an enormous amount of money buying it "today" or during this hour, when it's clear as sunshine the regular QVC price is a mere $5 or $10 approx. the very next day.

To me, it's false advertising and extremely high pressure selling.

Sorry, I sort of went off topic here.