Trusted Contributor

Today I received a package from QVC and when I went to pull the address label off before I threw the box in the garbage there was another sticky label with all of my order information on it.  In the past I have always filed my receipts away.  Is this their new way of giving you order information? How am I supposed to file away something that is sticky on one side? 

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Today I received a package from QVC and when I went to pull the address label off before I threw the box in the garbage there was another sticky label with all of my order information on it.  In the past I have always filed my receipts away.  Is this their new way of giving you order information? How am I supposed to file away something that is sticky on one side? 

@LuvmyLab 

Put the sticky one on a sheet of blank paper, and file it.

Trusted Contributor

That's exactly what I did.  It just makes more sense to do it the way they used to. 

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

That's exactly what I did.  It just makes more sense to do it the way they used to. 

@LuvmyLab 

I agree. I would never think to look under the mailing label for my order receipt, I would probably assume it was just missing and print out another one from my order history.

Printer ink isn't cheap!

Maybe they could have mentioned this new way on their website at least, so customers would know.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I hate the sticky labels!

Regular Contributor

They are wonky ... 3 labels stuck on top of each other.  To fill out my return form, I had to pull a label off and stick it on a paper in order to write on it.  Then, I had to stick my order receipt on another paper in order to save it for reference.  Why?  The single order form/return form worked just fine.