Respected Contributor

New Nickname Question

[ Edited ]

Very annoying when you want to ask a question about a product and the first response you see is to create a new nickname.

Chiclets has always been my name; it has always been what I have been called.

I will not put in a new nickname just to answer a question.

Really annoyed about this issue constantly coming up.

PS been called Chiclets since I was a kid!

Respected Contributor

I find it very very annoying too. I do not understand the purpose. I refuse to do it, which means QVC does not get feedback from me,  good or bad. 

Since they do read these postings, it would be nice to actually get a reply about it. 

Honored Contributor

Type in your current nickname when asked to change it.  Works for me.  

Honored Contributor

@chiclets @Bhvbum  - when it asks for a new nickname, put in your current nickname.  It doesn't change anything.  I just did it.  A silly glitch in the system.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@chiclets @Bhvbum  - when it asks for a new nickname, put in your current nickname.  It doesn't change anything.  I just did it.  A silly glitch in the system.

I was going to do that but I was annoyed which is a rare thing for me to feel concerning something so easy. It was the moment I was in and I own it.  Thank you for the reply.  Ha, a silly glitch in the system and a silly reaction from me.

Respected Contributor

I was forced to change my nickname several years ago. (I was insomniac then.)

My post count had to start over; it was wretched.

I will not change my name again!

Honored Contributor

I was forced to change mine once.  I used the same name in all caps.   Now, for some strange reason, after many years, QVC change it back to the original spelling.

Honored Contributor

Please no one change your nics! Some did and I've yet to recognize them. On the PROBOARDS, many new names and I have no idea who they are either.

Valued Contributor

I thought the new CEO was going to solve all these problems according to many. I guess not.

Trusted Contributor

As others have suggested, type in you current name.