Frequent Contributor

I recently watched the Q and happened to see shows when Mary Beth introduced two new hosts; Mary and Courtney. Both did a nice job with their first on-air presentation. Anyone know when the other new hosts will make their on-air debuts? 

Occasional Contributor

What happened to Albany??

Trusted Contributor

@raynyday she left last December.

Occasional Contributor
Kristine Zell debuts June 30th at 5p et Alex Butler & Cathy Pedrayes first week of July
Super Contributor

Wished Albany didn't leave.. I liked watching her.   

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would use the new hosts to give some of the regular ones time with a speech pathologist and/or a voice coach.  Some of them are impossible to understand!  I don't care what their personality is like, when they can't speak clearly, or have such a limited vocabulary they make up words, I can't stand to listen to them.  The new hosts I've seen had good speaking voices.  

Honored Contributor

The two new hosts I have seen (new Mary and new Kourtney or Courtney) seem to be doing quite well and don't act as though they are new.  Maybe this new crop of hosts will be an improvement.    (I can do without some of the "entertainment" on the presentations by some of the present hosts.)

Esteemed Contributor

Is "Alex" a male or female host? Alex is usually a male name but can be female. My point is that QVC needs to upgrade their male hosts. Just my opinion.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Hosts' appearances

[ Edited ]

The new hosts are all young women.

@MoJoV wrote:

Is "Alex" a male or female host? Alex is usually a male name but can be female. My point is that QVC needs to upgrade their male hosts. Just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee One can only hope for improvement.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!