Respected Contributor

New Hosts At Home Program,,,,,,,really

So we are supposed to believe that QVC just dropped a lot of money redoing their sets only to have hosts work from home??

Tell the truth, Jane had to observe the travel rules is PA. And is quarantined for 2 weeks returning from Florida. 

The only thing that I could possibly believe is that they may be planning in case the flu season and Covid explode in the next months and they want a back up plan.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Hosts At Home Program,,,,,,,really

Who knows what QVC is thinking.......and at this point........I don't care.

I'm so over them. 

Honored Contributor

Jane said she’d be back in the studio tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

There's no big secret or cover up.  Wow.  Talk about imagination.  Jane said the other night why she was hosting from home.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have not been to Florida and don't live in PA.  What I don't understand... if I were to travel to visit my daughter in Florida and if I go home to MD I would have to quaranteen or  the other way around.  Who would police this?  Who would even know.      

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting.  I just got an answer and it was erased or blocked  or whatever.  As far as the airport telling on me.  I think I would drive.  No harm meant but I dont' want to be spied on.  And I don't think Maryland checks it out anyway,.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

I have not been to Florida and don't live in PA.  What I don't understand... if I were to travel to visit my daughter in Florida and if I go home to MD I would have to quaranteen or  the other way around.  Who would police this?  Who would even know.      

@bonnielu  You need to google your state Md. and see if they have any states on quarantine restrictions. EVERY state has restrictions or not. Check your state.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Interesting.  I just got an answer and it was erased or blocked  or whatever.  As far as the airport telling on me.  I think I would drive.  No harm meant but I dont' want to be spied on.  And I don't think Maryland checks it out anyway,.  

@bonnielu  It is not policed. If you come back with covid and don’t quarantine and spread it to other people etc, your states numbers will go up. 

Ours in NY have been so good,almost everything open now certain people aren’t following guidelines and numbers are going up. We don’t want to have to start closing again.

Trusted Contributor

Why would QVC have to share information, with the viewers,about Jane's working arrangements? 

How is it any of our business? 

I know, if one of my clients, told my manager, they understood I was working at home, due to a Covid quarantine, they'd be told, that, employees working arrangements, were a private matter.  

Anyway, both could very well be true. She might be quarantined, And QVC, might think, what a good chance, to test, hosts working from home. With Covid still here, and flu season coming on, makes sense to me! 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Jane said she’d be back in the studio tomorrow night.

It has not been two weeks since she returned.  Is anyone reporting her to the Department of Health ? I know travellers in NY have to fill out a Covid 19 travel form that is sent to Dept. Of Health.