Honored Contributor

"It Takes Two" with Sandra B and Mary D.  I will not watch this one as I don't care at all for either one of them.  Can't imagine them together.  Looks like there is a lot of pairing of hosts to come.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

"It Takes Two" with Sandra B and Mary D.  I will not watch this one as I don't care at all for either one of them.  Can't imagine them together.  Looks like there is a lot of pairing of hosts to come.

@rms1954   I hate the pairings.  Go back to one Host and cut your prices QVC.  Can't wait to see the quarterly report.  I bet it won't be good. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   I hate the pairings.  Go back to one Host and cut your prices QVC.  Can't wait to see the quarterly report.  I bet it won't be good. 

Especially since most vendors are back in the studio.

Trusted Contributor

Pairings are not needed unless it's Gourmet Holiday.  Other than that, it's a waste.

Respected Contributor

Oh dear - I watched these two hosts a few days ago in a Quacker Factory show with Angel.  They were awful - screeching and loud.  Angel does better on her own.

Honored Contributor

There must be a reason why QVC is doing this.  It's possible more viewers like two hosts.  Maybe, they find some hosts boring when they present alone.  

It works OK when hosts can take turns presenting the products, but it turns into a talk over each other silly fest when all three are involved. 

Super Contributor

This is funny. . . as I loved them together!!!  Especially the Dooney Show. . . just fun!!!!

Super Contributor

I doubt QVC is reading this, but I like what QVC 2 does sometimes--they have the host, and then they also have the vendor (or a representative of the vendor) to talk about the items. However, QVC 2 doesn't have the models for clothing. I like seeing the people in realtime showing how the item will look. I hate when they show a model off the website. That doesn't help me. Don't really need two hosts getting together and talking over each other. That doesn't help either. 

If I can go further, Isaac's show (I think Friday??) was perfect. Of course, I like to watch Isaac's shows anyway. He seems like such a fun person. It was Isaac, Jennifer, and the models. That was alright. Enjoyed the entire show. 

Trusted Contributor

That pairing works for me. Even though I think one host is sufficient on most shows, I really like Mary and Sandra is okay. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Oh dear - I watched these two hosts a few days ago in a Quacker Factory show with Angel.  They were awful - screeching and loud.  Angel does better on her own.

Angel is another one who was around in the "calm" days of the Q and it shows in how she conducts herself.  No yelling and acting stupid.