Frequent Contributor

I HATE IT!!!!!! The entire new site is very user UN-friedly.....

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree !!!!!  

Respected Contributor

I agree.  It's just not fun anymore and I don't go on the forum much now at all. 

QVC, is there any chance you may go back to the old forum?

Trusted Contributor

This ship has sailed........

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I enjoy it here more with the changes.  As far as the format, it's just like everything else.  Either be flexible and adapt to changes, and things will get easier.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like the new forum.  I can do many more things and do them easier.  It takes awhile to adjust but once you become accustomed to the new way, you'll like it too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It's not that much different.  To me, it offers more options and is customizable.  I had to rearrange my thinking a bit in order to understand it, that's all.

Really, we manage to have families and hold jobs . . . this is not hard.  One apparently tech-savvy poster noted some time ago that this site may be more secure than the old one.  I'm all for that.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

I agree, this forum is the worse forum ever.  I visit a number of forums and none are as awful as this one is now. 

For instance, does anyone know how to look back/find our previous posts?  We used to just click on our "name" and there they were.  Now they're nowhere to be found.  If you get a heart then you can locate it that way but if there's no heart then I can't seem to figure out how to track my prior posts.

Can anyone help with this or is that feature now gone for good.

Maria

Honored Contributor

To see all your old posts, go to the top where the word "community" is in a box.  Click on it and on the word "user", then put your user ID in the box to the left.  A screen will come up with all of your stats.  Find the one that lists your post total and click on the balloon.  All your posts should magically appear.

The poster chynnaBlue has very kindly accumulated many helpful hints and you can click to find them on the bottom of any of her posts.  You can find her posts using the method described above using HER user ID.

@ChynnaBlue

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

To see all your old posts, go to the top where the word "community" is in a box.  Click on it and on the word "user", then put your user ID in the box to the left.  A screen will come up with all of your stats.  Find the one that lists your post total and click on the balloon.  All your posts should magically appear.

Thanks for re-posting this @Kachina624.

If one bothers to check Welcome Get Started, the Help menu, Tags created by posters, threads started by posters on particular topics etc, one can find the answers to most issues. The Social Team has stated over and over that they are working on some features that are not as easily accessible as they once were. For the time being there are solutions, if one takes the time to look or at least to ask the questions rather than complain. There is always someone out there, like Katchina in this instance, who is ready to help.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In