Valued Contributor

I just received my October statement. I was quite shocked that it didn't show if i was paying my ist, second or sixth ez pay. I had to go through everyone of the payments with the order # to see how many more payments i had to pay. I always like to pay extra on my statements.

Has anyone noticed this on their statement?Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Bella2022  -  You can go online under your order status and look for 'Easy Pay' near the top.  It has your easy pays listed by date and which number you're paying.

Respected Contributor

You can review the number of easy pays remaining under the order status.  My statement for 8/25 for payment due in September noted the easy pays just like it always has.  Hope they haven't changed.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Billing Statement

[ Edited ]

@Bella2022 Yes, I noticed it, also, on my statement that I received yesterday.  I know you can check on line to see the number of remaining payments, but they were easier to keep track of seeing them right there on the actual statement.  Cat Sad

Valued Contributor

Yes i went on line, but this is so inconvenient rather than just looking at the bill. qvc is changing all the time from no petite sizes to the billing which i know comes from the bank. what happened to the good old days.Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

Yes i went on line, but this is so inconvenient rather than just looking at the bill. qvc is changing all the time from no petite sizes to the billing which i know comes from the bank. what happened to the good old days.Woman Sad

paid the balance off and I hope it stays that way. Really nothing for me anymore. I remember Indigo Moon which I have two jackets and citiknits, graver style and many more just can't think of right now. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Bella2022  -  You can go online under your order status and look for 'Easy Pay' near the top.  It has your easy pays listed by date and which number you're paying.

Know that. Why do I have to do that when i can just read it from the bill, agree?