Super Contributor

Re: Never again Cheryl's Cookies

I get better cookies from the deli/bakery unless I bake them myself.  I've tried Cheryl's cookies only once and there's something in the batter and/or frosting that stings my lips.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom    @mrspotts I agree.   These are delicious.  I just received a box as a gift from an out of state friend.   I had never had them before, but immediately got online and ordered a box to be sent to DB & SIL.   I am sure they will enjoy them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cheryl's cookies are the worst...... you are better off with the cheapest store bought for better flavor.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of their cookies at all.

Sorry that this happened. It's very fristrating! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mrspotts   I hope you either called customer service or emailed QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com to cancel your order for the cookies and the wreaths.

Edited to say:  I re-read your post and see that QVC refunded you.  I'm glad.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@mrspotts. That is really annoying. This company is not new to  shipping cookies with Q and had plenty of time. I haven't cared to try them but I recall someone saying here there are similar frosted cookies sold at Wal-Mart. I have seen them on the shelves that look like Cheryl's?

I have a Landies box of chocolate covered pretzels gift delayed at the PO ordered in September. At least it is there? I know companies can't anticipate postal delays but I had the make a label and sit a week statement in tracking?? My order I ordered  for  earlier delivery came on time Dec. 6th. They were not broken and came with little gift boxes that are perfect. This was a later gift shipment so I now know better.

I am glad Q refunded you. There were some good suggestions here from reliable companies. I hope it all works out.

Valued Contributor

Never bought Cheryl's cookies from QVC as I thought the value was never there. The wife came home with some Cheryl's cookies. Where she got them I don't know. Are they sold in retail? Anyway I love sugar and pastry and thought there was nothing special about them. In fact I took one bite and tossed it. Are the cheryl's cookies sold on the Q come packaged and sealed individually in plastic as the ones she brought home?

Trusted Contributor

I also tried Cheryl's cookies a number of years ago.  Never again.  They were tasteless dough. Threw them out.  Glad I didn't send as a gift to someone.  Have no idea how they can still be on QVC.

Regular Contributor

Clearly a number of people have experienced the same issue with delivery. I'm willing to bet many have the tracking on QVC saying two different things like "shipper created a label/UPS has not received the package yet" AND "on its way" Talk about misinformation! How is something on its way if the shipping company hasn't received the package? Unfortunately shipping snafu's do occur but this year seems extra chaotic in terms of package delivery.

Trusted Contributor

These cookies are hyped up to be something they are not.  So you are bound to be disappointed when you taste one.  Honestly, The WalMart brand are by far better and a whole lot cheaper too.