Honored Contributor

Re: Need more prime time show host variety

@ScarletDove    Agree, she was probably an excellent bartender.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ScarletDove    Agree, she was probably an excellent bartender.

@Kachina624  No Doubt!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Julia Cearly is ready for prime time please QVC!  She is such a pure delight to watch.   Too much prime time air given to same hosts who seem to think more of themselves and their perceived "modeling" than of the products they are presenting.  

@just wonder 

Two things come to mind .... first, that the hosts with seniority probably get the "shifts" they want to work.     

Second, that somewhere along the way, hosts were all told to be more animated ... and their current behavior is the result of that.  From the comments on here, I guess some people think QVC is a channel to leave on for "entertainment".  

IMO, these people are NOT my friends, and it would be perfectly okay if they behaved at least a little more professionally.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 is 100% right on this one!!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe Julia wants the night time shift.  She might already have something to do during the prime time hours.

My husband worked the midnight shift for 35 years....by choice.  

Many people are night owls....there is nothing wrong with that.

Respected Contributor

I don't dislike Julia, at all. I think she's trying and doing her best. She's laid back and not pretentious which I do like. But, I do get the feeling she's out of her element as a host.

I, too, can see her doing very well in the restaurant, bartending industry. Her personality would bloom there, whereas being a host may be too constrictive for the personality she seems to have. 

Valued Contributor

Super Contributor

Courtney K seems to get too much time, and is getting very vain.  Like one past host, she's constantly looking at herself in the mirror.  There are so many hosts who deserve more time, but QVC favorites are showing.  Amy is over confident now, Shawn can be a pain, Jane T & Courtney K together is a competition to hog the camera etc etc.  Rachel, Pat, Jayne B, Ali, Dan, are so much better and professional than anyone, but their time seems to get less and less.  I won't watch some hosts, so QVC's the loser!! 

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Julia Cearly is ready for prime time please QVC!  She is such a pure delight to watch.   Too much prime time air given to same hosts who seem to think more of themselves and their perceived "modeling" than of the products they are presenting.  

Would you like to work somewhere and finally get your preferred hours but have to give them up.