Honored Contributor

Need label in order to return! Can't seem to get one by requesting! Either print or mail

[ Edited ]

I am hoping this will get someone's attention.  I have spoken with 2 persons at the Q and one sent me one in Email which was not printable so I asked for one to be sent via USPS and that was a week ago, and still have not received it.  I fear my 30 days will be up before I can send it back.  Any suggestions from anyone?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need label in order to return! Can't seem to get one by requesting! Either print or mail

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

I am hoping this will get someone's attention.  I have spoken with 2 persons at the Q and one sent me one in Email which was not printable so I asked for one to be sent via USPS and that was a week ago, and still have not received it.  I fear my 30 days will be up before I can send it back.  Any suggestions from anyone?

Can't you order the cancellation form online by pulling up your account? I complained to customer service that I had received 3 items in the last week with no receipt and return lable. The warehouse people are getting faster at sending things out, but need training. I also received 3 pairs of shoes in plastic bags instead of boxes. Very sloppy and damaging to the shoes and the shoe boxes. They need to train all the new people. More customers need to complain so we can straighten this out before the Christmas rush.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need label in order to return! Can't seem to get one by requesting! Either print or mail

Is there a reason you are not able to go to the order on the website here to the order you want to return and save and print the return label and packing slip.

Trusted Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

Is there a reason you are not able to go to the order on the website here to the order you want to return and save and print the return label and packing slip.

I didn't have that option with my last return.  I had to request a label be emailed to me.

Honored Contributor

can you go to your library and print the label or a friend with a printer?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need label in order to return! Can't seem to get one by requesting! Either print or while back

A while back I received an item with no label in the package that I needed to return.  On a piece of paper I included in the return package all the necessary info.  Order number, item number, description of the item, price, how I wanted the item credited, date purchased and date being returned, and noted that no return fee should be charged since I would be paying the return costs on my own. I then sent an email to QVC returns explaining the situation and my account was credited in a couple of days.  Of course I had to pay the return postage upfront on my own, but no problem.  I don't have a printer and refused to wait for them to mail me paperwork.  Worked fine for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need label in order to return! Can't seem to get one by requesting! Either print or while back

@Biftu wrote:

A while back I received an item with no label in the package that I needed to return.  On a piece of paper I included in the return package all the necessary info.  Order number, item number, description of the item, price, how I wanted the item credited, date purchased and date being returned, and noted that no return fee should be charged since I would be paying the return costs on my own. I then sent an email to QVC returns explaining the situation and my account was credited in a couple of days.  Of course I had to pay the return postage upfront on my own, but no problem.  I don't have a printer and refused to wait for them to mail me paperwork.  Worked fine for me.

@Biftu 

I will try that.  Thank you.  As I stated ,there was no invoice inside.  I could not print out the return label because of the way in which the label was sent.  I don't know why they would do that.  Why could they not send a jpg or something similar.  I will try this method and see if that works. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

I assume you don't have a printer or just  aren't savvy at all this online stuff.  You can always print your own label.  You go to the order and you'll see that little printer icon on the right side of the screen.  It really is easy.   Click on it and print.  They sent the label via email.  Can you forward that email to a friend or relative and ask them to print the label for you?  I think your only other option is to hope the snail mail label arrives in time.  

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I assume you don't have a printer or just  aren't savvy at all this online stuff.  You can always print your own label.  You go to the order and you'll see that little printer icon on the right side of the screen.  It really is easy.   Click on it and print.  They sent the label via email.  Can you forward that email to a friend or relative and ask them to print the label for you?  I think your only other option is to hope the snail mail label arrives in time.  

Printing a label from the order is not always available.  You need to contact QVC to have it emailed or sent.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday   You don't need their prepd label unless you don't want to pay return amt yourself. Their's is $6.05.If you do want their's and you have a printer, you can print one yourself along with the return form.

Otherwise, just a big note with order and item numbers, and how you wish to be credited ie back to your card or merchandise credit. Pay your return amt yourself, BE SURE to get your tracking number on your receipt.

You get get the proper return address by pulling up info on returns, the addresses for different items are noted there.