Respected Contributor

I was so happy to see Nancy back on the regular QVC channel this morning with her own show.  I know she has been on QV2, but I am thrilled she now has her own show.  She is an excellent host.  Professional, no screaming, silly antics, ridiculous laughing and howling at nothing at all (you know who I mean).  Just a delight to watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I was so happy to see Nancy back on the regular QVC channel this morning with her own show.  I know she has been on QV2, but I am thrilled she now has her own show.  She is an excellent host.  Professional, no screaming, silly antics, ridiculous laughing and howling at nothing at all (you know who I mean).  Just a delight to watch.  

@lovesallanimalsI agree 110%!  Such a pleasure!

Yes, I know who you mean......too many to name!

Respected Contributor

I saw her on a QVC2 Quacker Factory show late Sunday afternoon and she was awful.  She kept saying "petite" for the pants - Angel gently corrected her a few times to say that the pants were "short" not "petite."  And she was making a lot of other mistakes with the products.  It was surprising because I always thought she was one of the best.  

Honored Contributor

I'm happy Nancy has come into her own -  but I'd use her as an example of the Forum blasts new hosts have been going through for years. 

When Nancy began here at the Q, doing her overnights as they all do, the criticism here was frequent and blatant.  Meanwhile, she and QVC soldiered on and she honed her craft.  At the same time she was fighting serious non-career battles, but the woman had class -  she didn't play that card.  

It's the rare new-to-the-job worker in any job doesn't need to gain the benefits of experience.  I think Nancy has done that --  and I know I certainly did!

Regular Contributor

A couple weeks back the one adjective she used over and over and over again was "amazing".  After a while I turned her off.  I was like, "who is this woman?!"

Contributor

I think Nancy is one of the very few hosts with so much class.  I was glad to see her on the main channel.

Respected Contributor

Very happy to read Nancy is back on the main channel. I don't get the other Q channels on my cable. Wouldn't watch them anyway. I agree, Nancy is very professional. You can watch a whole program of hers and not get annoyed, unlike others (SK, AN, RD...).  I will check out her new show. Glad she is back on the main channel.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Nancy in ages.  I'm glad to hear she's still with QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they have been bringing her back to Q1 more frequently as the newer group of hosts are filling in some live hours on Q2.  Eventually, they may be able to do that with Gabrielle and Katie also.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations to Nancy on getting her own show.  She has certainly earned anything she gets.  She does an excellent job but is not the flamboyant glamour puss like others we know.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment