Regular Contributor

Name something / someone missing

I’m curious to hear things that are missing or hosts that left. Recently like within the last 5 or so years.

For instance Clarisonic! It used to be on frequently. Then it wasn’t.

Or like Stacey left being a host and now is a guest.

What else is gone? Who else?
Honored Contributor

Re: Name something / someone missing

@MommaNJ629    Clarisonic went out of business and no longer exists.  There have been too many other changes to list.  Lots of missing vendors, several hosts and many products.  Lots of new too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Really???? I had no idea!!! Wow at one time Clarisonic was so elite!
Valued Contributor

1. Missing host: Jacque Gonzales

2Missing brand/designer: Louis Dell'Olio

3. Missing product: Philosophy shampoo & conditioner (32 oz sets)        

Honored Contributor

Managers who know what they are doing would be my first guess

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Why does it matter?  Products and companies come and go for many different reasons.  Same with employee's in any company they come and go for many reasons.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I think it matters.  We can't change these things but it still matters to us.  Some products we still really liked and they made a difference in our lives.  So, when they stopped being made or were discontinued --- yes, we missed them and it mattered.  As for hosts, well, I haven't kept up with the newer ones but I used to really enjoy a lot of the older ones that are no longer around.  But, I know times changes and there is nothing we can do about it for the most part.  I lament and so do many of the people I know who are around the same as age me, that stores, restaurants, and customs that we knew, loved and enjoyed are gone.  Another era.  So, yeah -- they're gone and things move forward as usual --- but they all did --- and do --- matter.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

How ignorant! Do you act this way in real life too? If it doesn’t matter to you that’s fine. Keep it moving. In case you thought this was your forum, it isn’t. If you aren’t interested in my post don’t read it. It was your choice. And for the record it does matter to me. I’m interested in things I didn’t noticed changed. For instance, until I read this I forgot about Jacque Gonzalez. Obviously I am well aware things change and people move on. It is interesting to me to see what was once something I liked that is now done.
Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 ...........Sorry you took offense at my question.  I did not mean for you to become so incensed.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio