Honored Contributor

Oh, for Pete's sake, psychoanalysis isn't required here. The OP was just making a point in a clever way. I don't think she's losing any sleep over the QVC lineup.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Zita said:

This is the most clever posting I have ever seen on this board - bravo! So much wittier (and so much less boring ) than Spurt's never-ending attempts at being clever.

Oh that is so true! I cringe (but do not open) all those lengthy Spurt posts, which are boring and banal. (I made the mistake of opening one once that went on and on and on...) Spurt is simply NOT a good writer, but maybe should went his/her way to a blog of some sort. Why the moderators allow these posts is beyond me.

Many of us look forward to Spurt's posts... it takes a lot of time to put together just the pictures, which are what a lot of us enjoy so much, especially the fact that the pictures depict the "narrative". And how would you know "all those lengthy posts are boring and banal", or that Spurt is "not a good writer", or why the "moderators should not allow them", if you don't read them? Surely you're not assuming all that from just reading one? Remember the old saying about what happens when you "assume"? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} And speaking of good writers, "maybe should WENT his/her way" - seriously? What kind of writing is that?

Honored Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Zita said:

This is the most clever posting I have ever seen on this board - bravo! So much wittier (and so much less boring ) than Spurt's never-ending attempts at being clever.

Oh that is so true! I cringe (but do not open) all those lengthy Spurt posts, which are boring and banal. (I made the mistake of opening one once that went on and on and on...) Spurt is simply NOT a good writer, but maybe should went his/her way to a blog of some sort. Why the moderators allow these posts is beyond me.

"Maybe should went..." "cringe (but do not open) all those..."

And we want to discuss who's not a good writer...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 3/30/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Oh, for Pete's sake, psychoanalysis isn't required here. The OP was just making a point in a clever way. I don't think she's losing any sleep over the QVC lineup.

Seriously... It seems that so many of those encouraging others to take deep breath might consider doing so themselves...

Honored Contributor
On 3/30/2015 kittymomNC said:
On 3/30/2015 Zita said:

<em>This is the most clever posting I have ever seen on this board - bravo! So much wittier (and so much less boring ) than Spurt's never-ending attempts at being clever.</em>

Many of us look forward to Spurt's posts... it takes a lot of time to put together just the pictures, which are what a lot of us enjoy so much, especially the fact that the pictures depict the "narrative". And how would you know "all those lengthy posts are boring and banal", or that Spurt is "not a good writer", or why the "moderators should not allow them", if you don't read them? Surely you're not assuming all that from just reading one? Remember the old saying about what happens when you "assume"? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} And speaking of good writers, "maybe should WENT his/her way" - seriously? What kind of writing is that?

Don't even bother KM... this one's had an, um, misplaced... bug... about Spurt for a while... Started a rant about the weekend updates a while back and it went nowhere... Some people aren't content to merely ignore posts they don't find to their liking, rather, they don't think anyone else should like them either, or should even have the opportunity to read them and decide for themselves.

Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2015 GG13 said:

Just wonderful that you've found something that you find witty and agreeable... Now you can forego all those boring attempts by Spurt to be clever... Something for everyone...

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/30/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/30/2015 kittymomNC said:
On 3/30/2015 Zita said:

<em>This is the most clever posting I have ever seen on this board - bravo! So much wittier (and so much less boring ) than Spurt's never-ending attempts at being clever.</em>

Don't even bother KM... this one's had an, um, misplaced... bug... about Spurt for a while... Started a rant about the weekend updates a while back and it went nowhere... Some people aren't content to merely ignore posts they don't find to their liking, rather, they don't think anyone else should like them either, or should even have the opportunity to read them and decide for themselves.

I'll just never understand the people who profess to never read about someone (i.e., Lisa R) but still know every little thing about them, or who profess not to read posts, but still know exactly what they say... who do they think they're kidding?

Trusted Contributor

No one is going to pick on David and the Happy Dance and the many faces then ????

Honored Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Yammy25 said:

No one is going to pick on David and the Happy Dance and the many faces then ????

Yea, that's tired and overdone too...

Honored Contributor

Hmmm... what can I say... Some folks clearly earned kudos from their teachers in Inconsistency 101...