Frequent Contributor

I have an "older version" of Nu Face and was wondering how much of a difference there is on this newer version before I "update" this version.  Does it pay to update this?  I would appreciate any advice here.  I am also going to call the company in Cali when they open up, but, It's always good to get opinions from "customers"......Thanks "y'all"!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I just returned the Nuface I got about 5 weeks ago.  It worked fine for three weeks, then it got kind of tempermental.  It would not fully turn on, etc.  I got worried it would quit on me and stop working all together before my 60 days was up.  Not really sure if I was seeing any results or not.  If there were some unbiased reviews on this one (not done for promotional purposes), and the reviews were good, I might try this new one on today.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@SweetSpice wrote:

I have an "older version" of Nu Face and was wondering how much of a difference there is on this newer version before I "update" this version.  Does it pay to update this?  I would appreciate any advice here.  I am also going to call the company in Cali when they open up, but, It's always good to get opinions from "customers"......Thanks "y'all"!!!

@SweetSpice Do you see results with the one you have?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

I bought one several years ago. I honestly used it a few times.  Went back a few years ago to use it and it would not turn on.  Threw it out.  ðŸ˜’

Contributor

I as well have an older version. My overall experience is yes you do see a difference if used religiously however it was my experience the heavy lifting you see immediately is done by that "conductive" gel you use  (whatever it is called).

I think that stuff may hold a quilt up on a wall if ya needed it to.

Respected Contributor

Re: NU FACE TSV

[ Edited ]

I have an older one and a mini.  I use them at the same time (one on each side of my face) to cut the time in half.  I do it 5 days a week and I don't plan to stop.  I don't really know how to measure the difference in this newest version against the older ones.

Contributor

I also had an older version.  I can't answer your question however, I never saw any results on my old face. To add insult to injury, the head literally blew up.  I went to take it out of my cabinet to use and discovered that the head was in pieces. I also had the small one and it stopped working.  I don't think I would spend my money on this.  If what you have works for you, why mess with a good thing?

Regular Contributor

Re: NU FACE TSV

[ Edited ]

This company does not stand behind their product.  It's an expensive devise to not work past 2 years.  In additions - the rep has admitted to using fillers and botox - Save your money. 

Super Contributor

I purchased a version that was sold in June 2020.  I think it delivers very good results.  Five minutes a day and very easy to spare.  Sometimes morning, sometimes evening.  I put on my skin care prior to the gel.  Instead of purchasing the gel from QVC I have found that aloe vera gel works just fine.  I purchase it at Dollar Tree.