Honored Contributor

I did not receive an email.

Respected Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

@shoptheQ wrote:

Anyone else get email yesterday from Q that shipping changes/improvements are coming ?  

Stay tuned.

Yes, I did also.

@RU4 real 

"Changes" probably will involve higher shipping prices!

Honored Contributor

Wow! Martha Stewart's coat ordered 5.27 shows delivering today. 

Respected Contributor

Two orders in process for 11 days. That is not service, it's nonsense.

Respected Contributor

Noticed today a Lunchtime Special displayed a "discounted" shipping price (the higher one was "crossed out," the newer lower one beside it.)   That's a first.

Honored Contributor

I very seldom get anything in less than ten days.  First the item sits "in process" for three or four days.  Then it starts out in the UPS system (another three or four days), then to the USPS (again, three to four days.)  It's really ridiculous.

Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Anyone else get email yesterday from Q that shipping changes/improvements are coming ?  

Stay tuned.

Wonder when it will start getting quicker? I ordered 5 items from HSN, all were delivered on the 5th day! I was shocked!

New Contributor

It pains me to agree with you.  In the past few weeks, I've needed to get new clothing.  I put a shirt in my cart and look at the total...look back at the thumbnail...look at the total...and I've removed items.  I just can't justify several >$50 shirt that I honestly could get  a comparable shirt at Macy's for much less on sale.  In fact, I've gone back to the mall <insert shocked face> to get clothing.  I admit I've bought clothing from them lately, but I've discarded from my cart more than I've purchased.

The "V" in QVC is no longer there in really any category, but especially fashion.  Same with shoes.  I see a pair of Clarks I like and find it far less expensive on other websites.   

Smiley Sad  I really want to be faithful, but it's being tested.  The "Q" needs sharpened, too.

Super Contributor

The clothing prices are too high for what they are.  The 50,000 different cold shoulder variations with sharkbite or other irregular hem variations are growing exceedingly tired.  Most of that they have are t-shirts and elastic waistband pants made in China.  I rarely see anything I am interested in.  The so-called designers are no better.  Then it takes them 10 days or more to get it to you.  No wonder everyone shops on Amazon.

Contributor

Re: NEW QVC SHIPPING COMING

[ Edited ]

I ordered an item and it took 5 days from the day I ordered it to finally ship then another 4 days for me to get it.  9 days - QVC better get better because Amazon is taking over and you get pretty much everything there that QVC sells.  Even Linea was on Amazon.  I was surprised.  Has anyone noticed that all the items that were on clearance have gone up in price?  What is with that usually I would think the price would go down if on clearance.  I had things on my wish list and they all went up $1.00 if they were at a clearance . We need free shipping on clearance items too..  Give us customers a deal once in a while.  They give all the new customers money back for getting a Q card.  What about the customers who made the company what they are.  Over 20 years I have been shopping at QVC.