Honored Contributor

No.  I receive quite a few emails from QVC, those confirming orders, advertising products, announcing TSV's, other specials, etc, but no $20 coupon or message about shipping; although I have two orders in process.  

Trusted Contributor

Wouldn't it be nice if someone who received that email copied and pasted ithe content into this thread so those of us who didn't receive it would know what it actually said?

I'd like to be aware of a communication from QVC addressing the shipping problems and plans for correction. Feel left Smiley Sad out to read a thread referring to the information we could all be affected by and not receiving it from QVC myself. Is it for private consumptin only, just referenced, never quoted?

Valued Contributor

gizmogal: great suggestion. I am unable to copy/paste but maybe others who received this email can.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW QVC SHIPPING COMING

[ Edited ]

Here is the email I received yesterday (IMO there is no new info compared to the banner they posted here a week or two ago - except a lot of "cutesy wording"):

Don't Worry! We're Fixing Delivery Delays...

Hi There,

We're SO sorry for the holdup.  When you order something, you want it ASAP - we totally get it.

We're making big changes to our delivery process, so this never happens again (because waiting is literally the worst).  Temporarily, you may experience delays on apparel & accessories, but trust us your goodies are headed to you.

Sincerely,  Your Friends at QVC

Respected Contributor

I wonder how was it decided which customers received this email. I guess I didn't make the cut. Smiley SadSmiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

I never rceived anything. I don't get QVC emails anymore. I was getting them a few weeks ago. I never get a ship confirmation. I've checked my junk mail daily. I signed up for them. It would be nice to know what's happening. I never received my coupon when I signed up for a Q card either.

Respected Contributor

@DAD Do you get order confirmations via e-mail? And other Q e-mail for TSVs or a product line or show?  For a while all of a sudden order confirms were showing up on my Facebook page instead of my mailbox.  I fixed my setting on Q so that it switched back to e-mail.  Don't know how the change happened--what I clicked on somewhere to have it happen when I didn't intend it to change.

And I check my junk mail folder every day.  And also use the "search e-mail feature" with a key phrase like QVC if I think something was sent that I might not have spotted, since I get tons of e-mail each day.

Trusted Contributor

A289D568-F0DB-48D1-8027-9ED05B8F4188.png

Respected Contributor

Yada, yada, yada. We'll see.

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie: Thank you! Smiley Happy