Valued Contributor

Anyone else get email yesterday from Q that shipping changes/improvements are coming ?  

Stay tuned.

Occasional Contributor

They need to lower their prices. Every top on here starts at $50 and the quality is not there. I am so done.

Super Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Anyone else get email yesterday from Q that shipping changes/improvements are coming ?  

Stay tuned.

Yes, I did also.

Respected Contributor

Yes I got that message.  I think it's a good thing they are addressing people's concerns.

Occasional Contributor

I received a duplicate order and have another duplicate order on its way.  Not sure what is going on but shipping and returns need to be addressed for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW QVC SHIPPING COMING

[ Edited ]

Too little too late.

Christmas is coming, too. 

The shipping is too slow and frustrating. Except for the occasional Linea items, I am out after 33 years. Acquiring HSN was clearly a big mistake.by Qrate.

QVC needs to worry less about attracting young new customers and more for how to satisfy and retain those of us who have been their bread and butter for decades.

Prices are ridiculous and quality of the clothing is c^@p.Convenience? Ha!

Honored Contributor

I got the email.  I wish they would fix the return refunds.  Waiting 3-4 weeks for your refund is insane.

Honored Contributor

Thoughtful email. Glad someone posted this thread. Yes, few delays in shipping last month not anything that would cause me to be upset. If there's something needed sooner than expected delivery Qvc offers upgrade shipping for a small price have used this service when needed. If anytime didn't arrive as scheduled Qvc customer service refunded my initial upgrade payment. 

QVC true to the email: My orders placed 5.26 shows "out for delivery" today.

Since I'm here, I would like to give a special thank you to customer service.

Respected Contributor

I think that email was very overdue.  Most people don't read these boards and wouldn't know what has been going on, like we do.

I personally haven't had any problems because I usually order only non-clothing items from QVC.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

i got my toni bratton hair things already.