Esteemed Contributor

is there a new QVC2 HOST?   A very attractive African American girl whose name I think is Vanessa.   She's extremely polished and it seems like she's very comfortable in front of the camera.

so the Q is hiring again.  Interesting after they let so many hosts go not that long ago!!!

Honored Contributor

It was a year ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  No.   She is brand new.  Her name is Vanessa Herring.   Mary DeAngelis just announced 

Honored Contributor

I watched part of the show and thought she did very well.  She's no skinny minnie glamour puss but is built and looks like the majority of American women.  Good for her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat   there are three new hosts.  Monifa Days, Vanessa Herring (on now with Mary DeAngelis), and Rosina Gross.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    Thanks.  I haven't seen Rosina yet,.  This is my first time seeing Vanessa.  She's great

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat  I think Vanessa's great as well.  With more on air time I think she'll be a wonderful host.

Monifa started before Vanessa, she was on earlier today as well. Monifa has been on quite a bit on Q2 with Julia Cearley co-hosting.   Rosina was on in one of Mary Beth Roe's shows earlier this week for a short stint.

I wish them all well.

Honored Contributor

Yikes, I'd hate to see a new host adopt some of Julia's habits and mannerisms.  She's hardly qualified to mentor anyone.  Maybe she's the most expendable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat  I think Vanessa was a TV reporter in Baltimore. She is very composed and seems to lack the silly hyperactivity of some of the other hosts. Hoping to see more of her.

Honored Contributor

She's not a "girl", she's a grown woman.