Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB

She is a Breast Cancer survivor.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Nancy is, and has always been one of my favorite hosts.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Scorpio2 wrote:

@RoughDraft  Actually the cut off for cute is around 30ish or a woman looks like she is trying to hard.  You can be youthful at any age but not cute.

@Scorpio2

Duly noted!  I'll try remembering that when I feel a "cuteness" sensation overcoming me.  But at my age, I can't guarantee I'll succeed.

@RoughDraft

I missed that set of rules too.  🤭

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you on Nancy singing her words,awful, I had to  turn the channel. But she is lovely, and has good heart!1

Honored Contributor

@Scorpio2 wrote:

We all have our own standards for professionalism.  When I do watch QVC I expect the hosts to be knowledgeable about their presentations and let the vendors speak about the product without constant interruptions.  I have my favorites just like everyone else does and we all have our own opinions on who and what we enjoy watching.

@Scorpio2  If you watch most of the talk-show hosts on cable TV, many of whom are Harvard, Princeton, Brown, Yale educated, you will be very disappointed as they make far more verb-subject and nomitive/objective mistakes than Nancy.

Valued Contributor

@Scorpio2 wrote:

@RoughDraft You don't need my permission; I don't care what you do.

Be nice, she does not need your permission.

Valued Contributor

Nancy had been going through cancer treatments. Like someone earlier said give it a break.

Contributor

Or Carolyn Gracie saying "UMMMM...." every few words.

Regular Contributor

I love Nancy.  She has become one of QVC's treasures.  I see Cathy, Amy Stran and Mary Nelson as unwatchable due to speech issues which QVC chooses to ignore.  I cannot tolerate  a woman using mutational falsetto voicing or one unable to pronounce the word caaled, sold, gold, etc. 

Super Contributor

What does that have to do with her presentations???